Aaron Rodgers speaking to reporters Friday

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I liked him as well.

Jeff George was a very good QB whose issue was he did not want to follow game plan.

Any team signing him needed to have very strong coaching staff who he would listen to and that was not any coaching staff we have had in his career.

I think he would’ve respected and listened to Levy, now Wade Philips I’m not to sure lol

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Hell no to that Beasley is an important part of this team

Beasley isn’t phenomenal, but he’s proven he can contribute at the NFL level. Why potentially decimate a decent depth chart ? Davis and Hodgins are complete unknowns at this point. It’s a nice luxury not to rush them up on the depth chart. 

56 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

what teams make sense? Vegas comes to mind, maybe even the Browns. SF could trade for him and get rid of Jim easily with that contract. Maybe Washington in that easy division? 

Vegas would likely Jump on that. I don’t think either Gruden or Mayock are sold on Carr and even talked to teams to trade for him at the combine. Cleveland is gonna give mayfield sometime before writing him off. San Francisco is most likely the realistic option

12 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/14/aaron-rodgers-will-speak-to-reporters-on-friday/amp/  

It states that Rodgers spoke to Favre privately and advised that he wasn’t pleased with the Packers draft choices and feels like an odd man out on the team and might request trade to play for someone else. 

You think he'd speak to the team and not take it to the media.

Oh ... wait .... heh, I almost forgot who we were talking about.  This guy is such a pompous a-hole.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

We would win a SB this year with Aaron Rodgers...guaranteed.

Yea we would.

The point on this though is surely that the Packers are not trading him. They can't afford to trade him and they don't need to trade him. He will be their starting Quarterback in 2020 and probably in 2021. But they are dysfunctional the Packers at the moment and the main person who has caused that dysfunction is Aaron Rodgers. He bitched behind the great Ted Thompson's back about not spending on free agents to the point where he retired as GM and moved upstairs and then he bitched about a coach in McCarthy who while clearly having shortcomings had built the whole team around Rodgers. Be careful what you wish for Aaron because the new guys are not going to risk their careers on stroking your ego.  This is the NFL. You can go from irreplaceable to replaced mighty quickly.  

• Like (+1) 3

the packers started giving him a defense last year but he lost the weapons on offense.  it might sound crazy but they might need to go get antonio brown to give him some help.  the packers could have more than 1 title if they were better about putting a team around him.  

• Like (+1) 1

Oh how I wish he played for us! I'd give them Allen and a 1st rounder plus another high pick without batting an eye. We'd immediately become early favorites to win it all. Heck, the Packers didn't even draft a single WR. They just threw the draft away IMO. I wonder if all this was Dino Hackett's idea. I'm so  glad he and Marrone are gone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/14/aaron-rodgers-will-speak-to-reporters-on-friday/amp/  

It states that Rodgers spoke to Favre privately and advised that he wasn’t pleased with the Packers draft choices and feels like an odd man out on the team and might request trade to play for someone else. 

Absolutely.  He spoke to him "privately", yet, here we are reading about it.  Nothing to see but an agent leak

Saw this coming the second they drafted Love.  I don’t blame him one bit.  

the Packers better hope Love turns out to be the second coming.  

from the NFC championship game to TMZ with one pick 

Edited by NewEra

23 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Saw this coming the second they drafted Love.  I don’t blame him one bit.  

the Packers better hope Love turns out to be the second coming.  

from the NFC championship game to TMZ with one pick 

Yeah the Packers should have just waited until Rodgers completely falls apart or leaves so they could spend the next 20 years churning through his replacements!