Aaron Rodgers speaking to reporters Friday

Dont mind trading Beasley to the Packers for a future second - there is only one ball to go around and we have to keep Diggs, Brown, Davis, Duke, McKenzie, Roberts, Hodgins, Knox, Kroft, SIngletary, Moss etc. happy. They have nothing at WR and appear desperate.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Patriots will get him for a 5th rounder. 

That would be a kick in the nuts.  Just got rid of Brady (who we couldn't beat) and now they'll get Rodgers who we won't beat, either.

Just now, IgotBILLStopay said:

Dont mind trading Beasley to the Packers for a future second - there is only one ball to go around and we have to keep Diggs, Brown, Davis, Duke, McKenzie, Roberts, Hodgins, Knox, Kroft, SIngletary, Moss etc. happy.

Hell no to that Beasley is an important part of this team

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If NE somehow got him, I would be calling BS/conspiracy. Now way they can afford that right now. 

10 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Dont mind trading Beasley to the Packers for a future second - there is only one ball to go around and we have to keep Diggs, Brown, Davis, Duke, McKenzie, Roberts, Hodgins, Knox, Kroft, SIngletary, Moss etc. happy. They have nothing at WR and appear desperate.

Part of me is down with this and part of me wants to keep every single weapon the Bills have for the best shot at a championship.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Why would they entertain trading him even if he requests it?

Rodgers could be a cancer in the locker room if they don’t. I guess him and the HC don’t get along and he was vocal that he hated their draft choices. Sounds like if he stays he’ll treat Love the same way Favre treated him.

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Rodgers could be a cancer in the locker room if they don’t. I guess him and the HC don’t get along and he was vocal that he hated their draft choices. Sounds like if he stays he’ll treat Love the same way Favre treated him.

Rodgers turned out fine. If Love us treated badly by him I'm sure that will just spurn him to compete harder.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Rodgers turned out fine. If Love us treated badly by him I'm sure that will just spurn him to compete harder.

Yeah but the difference is Aaron Rodgers at least to me was going to be a great QB wherever he went, Jordan Love was never touted as a 1st round pick at all. Risky move by the packers it didn’t work out with Flynn or Hundley. I don’t think it’s going to work with love because of his mechanics and his arm strength being questioned as well

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Beasley is one of the best at doing what we want from the slot.  I don't see that happening.  More likely a guy like Foster or McKenzie

OMG, another trade for a guy like Rodgers who will never ever be available for another two years if you know his cap implications.  He’s a phenomenal player which is why he’ll never be available until he is Brady at 43.  We get these trade ideas on superstars that will never happen.

40 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/05/14/aaron-rodgers-will-speak-to-reporters-on-friday/amp/  

It states that Rodgers spoke to Favre privately and advised that he wasn’t pleased with the Packers draft choices and feels like an odd man out on the team and might request trade to play for someone else. 

Obviously it was not private if press has it unless one of QBs talked to press.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Lol, I actually liked George and wanted Buffalo to get him when Atlanta cut him loose

I liked him as well.

Jeff George was a very good QB whose issue was he did not want to follow game plan.

Any team signing him needed to have very strong coaching staff who he would listen to and that was not any coaching staff we have had in his career.