Blain Bishops Thoughts on Doug Flutie . Not Sammy !

29 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

The link wasn’t to an article though, it was to an hour plus long audio file.

That i included the time (1:09.35) of which to start listening so you wouldn't actually sit & listen to a 3 hr audio file that way you could scroll ahead and listen to the content intended to complete the thought of the post . 

Edited by T master

3 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

So first off the previous thread was pretty poorly written.  It was really hard to follow what you were saying.  Second, instead of playing hide and go seek with who the topic was about, why not just come out and say it?  

Sorry i didn't think it was that hard to understand but i guess was wrong !

if nothing else my writing skills will tell you that in high school i was more worried about playing music & getting laid after i got off stage from my band than learning how to punctuate and my English teachers will verify that fact !!

Apparently you along with others it was much more important ! If you can't tell English wasn't a strong point at that time but i guess i need to sign up for a English course so i will be more accepted as a Bills blogger ? !! 

23 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Punctuation and spell check would really help the rest of us morons comprehend your posts, T Might Shyamalan.  

This was the first Agatha Christie/TBD mashup in history. Your plebeian mind couldn’t hope to comprehend it.

Don’t listen to them @T master!! First they laugh at you, then they listen to you, then you win! I look forward to your next murder mystery that’s tertiarily related to Walt Patulski!

• Haha (+1) 3

Jauronimo's Clue Hunt - Collect all the clues to figure out who said what about NOT Sammy Watkins!

First Clue: I was the 214th pick in the '93 draft, but what did I say about whom yesterday? Only John and Steve can say for sure.  

• Haha (+1) 6

36 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Punctuation and spell check would really help the rest of us morons comprehend your posts, T Might Shyamalan.  

Boy if you all are busting my balls this bad i can only imagine the hay day you had when Leodis Mckelvin did interviews after games  ? 

1 hour ago, T master said:

It was meant to be like the movie you watch that you don't know what's going on until the last scene and you put it all together .

I missed the thread that was being shut down but have been reading this one. Have to say I was beginning to feel sorry  for you until I read this shite.

Dude, I still think you've missed the main lesson. Your follow up should not be to write simple style for the masses but to admit that you were wrong and what you posted was probably really boring. Hope this helps ?

1 hour ago, T master said:

Sorry i didn't think it was that hard to understand but i guess was wrong !

if nothing else my writing skills will tell you that in high school i was more worried about playing music & getting laid after i got off stage from my band than learning how to punctuate and my English teachers will verify that fact !!

Apparently you along with others it was much more important ! If you can't tell English wasn't a strong point at that time but i guess i need to sign up for a English course so i will be more accepted as a Bills blogger ? !! 

It's confirmed guys....anyone who learned how to write at an adult level didn't have sex in high school.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Dude I read it and didn't know who it was about until I scrolled to an hour deep into OBL and found wtf you were talking about.  And I only did that because I was bored as hell at work.  Try, you know, actually including what the post is about.

My favorite part about this new post is that he rants about what he meant the original to be about, but still provides us with no real information or summary. A simple "Bishop was glad RJ started that game because A, B, C" would go a long way and have kept the other thread open. Then he makes the same exact mistake twice. 

At this point I am not listening to it out of principal until the OP provides even the tiniest piece of insight. Act like a brat, get treated like a brat. 

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

I missed the thread that was being shut down but have been reading this one. Have to say I was beginning to feel sorry  for you until I read this shite.

Dude, I still think you've missed the main lesson. Your follow up should not be to write simple style for the masses but to admit that you were wrong and what you posted was probably really boring. Hope this helps ?

Everybody should write simply so the masses can understand it. Everybody should also be concise. Here is the big kicker that seems to be missed on the OP. Everybody should have a GD point (and get to it quickly) that is conveyed cleanly. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

Boy if you all are busting my balls this bad i can only imagine the hay day you had when Leodis Mckelvin did interviews after games  ? 

Perhaps he can be your editor.  If he's busy, is Michael Spinx still alive?

Edited by Mr. WEO