Blain Bishops Thoughts on Doug Flutie . Not Sammy !

It's pretty apparent that in my previous post that was shut down because it was supposedly a duplicate post about Sammy W. in fact didn't read it !! 

It was a post (if you would have read & listened to the One Bills Live show at the time posted) that this post was in fact about Blain Bishops thoughts on Doug Flutie and Not Sammy ! 

Just to those that didn't listen to One Bills Live yesterday their guest was Blaine Bishop and he was telling how happy he was that the Bills didn't play Flutie in the Music City Miracle game and the reasons why which lead to the heading of that post . Thank You Blain Bishop Vindication from a Player .

AT 1:09.35 OF THE SHOW (One Bills Live) AS POSTED IN MY PREVIOUS POST  was when Bishop explained his thoughts about Flutie NOT Sammy and how glad he was that they played Johnson and Not Doug  .

https://www.buffalobills.com/audio/obl-5-12-blaine-bishop-recaps-titans-offseason-tyler-dunne-s-what-sammy-watkins-

That was what the closed post was about Blain Bishops thoughts of Doug Flutie it had nothing to do with Sammy what so ever just to let you all know that didn't listen or just read 1 sentence before it was shut down . Just Saying ...

If you care to listen it's at the 1:09.35 minute mark of One Bills Live from yesterdays show . I hope this clears up my "Cryptic" content of my last post i guess i need to be more apparent in my headings i'll work on that ...

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, T master said:

It's pretty apparent that in my previous post that was shut down because it was supposedly a duplicate post about Sammy W. in fact didn't read it !! 

It was a post (if you would have read & listened to the One Bills Live show at the time posted) that this post was in fact about Blain Bishops thoughts on Doug Flutie and Not Sammy ! 

Just to those that didn't listen to One Bills Live yesterday their guest was Blaine Bishop and he was telling how happy he was that the Bills didn't play Flutie in the Music City Miracle game and the reasons why which lead to the heading of that post . Thank You Blain Bishop Vindication from a Player .

AT 1:09.35 OF THE SHOW (One Bills Live) AS POSTED IN MY PREVIOUS POST  was when Bishop explained his thoughts about Flutie NOT Sammy and how glad he was that they played Johnson and Not Doug  .

https://www.buffalobills.com/audio/obl-5-12-blaine-bishop-recaps-titans-offseason-tyler-dunne-s-what-sammy-watkins-

That was what the closed post was about Blain Bishops thoughts of Doug Flutie it had nothing to do with Sammy what so ever just to let you all know that didn't listen or just read 1 sentence before it was shut down . Just Saying ...

If you care to listen it's at the 1:09.35 minute mark of One Bills Live from yesterdays show . I hope this clears up my "Cryptic" content of my last post i guess i need to be more apparent in my headings i'll work on that ...

Another triumph.

Good luck shutting this one down, mods!

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Dude I read it and didn't know who it was about until I scrolled to an hour deep into OBL and found wtf you were talking about.  And I only did that because I was bored as hell at work.  Try, you know, actually including what the post is about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Dude I read it and didn't know who it was about until I scrolled to an hour deep into OBL and found wtf you were talking about.  And I only did that because I was bored as hell at work.  Try, you know, actually including what the post is about.

The post was written out of boredom and the lack of things to talk about I thought that IF read like you did and connecting the dots in the end that it would be understood but i guess once again i was wrong in assuming what i thought was to be the obvious .

It was meant to be like the movie you watch that you don't know what's going on until the last scene and you put it all together .

I find i learn things each time i post and have learned once again that you half to be plain & simple when writing these posts and can't expect fans to over exert them selves even if it means pushing a button on a computer .

Thanks ! From now on i'll be more simple and to the point as to not confuse any one . But i guess if nothing else you all have a whipping boy to take your Carona frustrations out on ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, T master said:

The post was written out of boredom and the lack of things to talk about I thought that IF read like you did and connecting the dots in the end that it would be understood but i guess once again i was wrong in assuming what i thought was to be the obvious .

It was meant to be like the movie you watch that you don't know what's going on until the last scene and you put it all together .

I find i learn things each time i post and have learned once again that you half to be plain & simple when writing these posts and can't expect fans to over exert them selves even if it means pushing a button on a computer .

Thanks ! From now on i'll be more simple and to the point as to not confuse any one . But i guess if nothing else you all have a whipping boy to take your Carona frustrations out on ?

Punctuation and spell check would really help the rest of us morons comprehend your posts, T Might Shyamalan.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

The link wasn’t to an article though, it was to an hour plus long audio file.

• Haha (+1) 1

So first off the previous thread was pretty poorly written.  It was really hard to follow what you were saying.  Second, instead of playing hide and go seek with who the topic was about, why not just come out and say it?  

"It was a post (if you would have read & listened to the One Bills Live show at the time posted) that this post was in fact about Blain Bishops thoughts on Doug Flutie and Not Sammy !" 

I just recorded this sentence and played it backwards and it says:  "i did NOT bury Paul...Ok???  Jeez"

• Haha (+1) 3