Rams New Uniforms

I must be the only person who approves of the new unis.  I really like the white ones.  I don't like the all blue...............and, the yellow and blue is pretty good.

I HATED the unis they had in St. Louis.  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, bbb said:

I must be the only person who approves of the new unis.  I really like the white ones.  I don't like the all blue...............and, the yellow and blue is pretty good.

I HATED the unis they had in St. Louis.  

Nah I approve too. The traditionalists prefer the old ugly uniforms. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Nah I approve too. The traditionalists prefer the old ugly uniforms. 

Its more the logo than the uniforms.  I mean I have the actual transcript for the Rams design meeting around the new logo.  It is:

"Ok, so I got this idea for the new logo and look that no one will see coming, so that means it will be great!  We are going to make it kind of look like it should be the Chargers new logo to troll them, while also simultaneously making it look like the logo of a minor league soccer team that isn't any good and never wins.  Everyone is gonna love it, especially LA fans!"

What could go wrong with that?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Its more the logo than the uniforms.  I mean I have the actual transcript for the Rams design meeting around the new logo.  It is:

"Ok, so I got this idea for the new logo and look that no one will see coming, so that means it will be great!  We are going to make it kind of look like it should be the Chargers new logo to troll them, while also simultaneously making it look like the logo of a minor league soccer team that isn't any good and never wins.  Everyone is gonna love it, especially LA fans!"

What could go wrong with that?

Yes I hate the logo. Agree on that. It does look like LAC so every time I see it I think Chargers. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/14/2020 at 6:37 AM, Mr Wild said:

I much prefer the Chargers version to the Rams in basically every way.

Yeah its just crazy...you can barely tells these teams apart now in the same city, and same stadium.  And yes, the Chargers did it better.

4 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I prefer to think for myself than blindly follow the crowd

Judging from your post history, I don't doubt that for a second.

p.s.  sometimes the crowd is right

• Like (+1) 1