Rams New Uniforms

1 hour ago, Mango said:

That is an ownership decision not a manufacturer decision. I would assume anyways. NYG, Dallas, GB, etc. have not had any real uniform changes in decades. 

There is a pretty good inverse correlation between how regularly a team changes their uniform and how good the uniforms are. 

You know I always had a theory a long time ago that things would get better over time - movies, music, sports, because you have years of data piling up to see what works and what doesn't. 

Instead, the opposite is true. The movie industry continues to remake the superior originals, music is worse and trending down, and instead of clean, simple jersey's, you have teams like the Jaguars that trot out two tone helmets in the 2010's, the Sabres with their dark blue jerseys, the Jets and Falcons and Browns all getting uglier, the Dolphins logo took a massive step backwards years ago, the Bucs jerseys somehow got even worse.  

These look like high school jerseys, or the college version of the LA Rams. 

Bills can we please go back to the red end zones, and 1990 uniforms please? 

That's why you have staples - the Lakers reverting back to their uniforms, the Yankees, the Steelers, the 49ers simplified their jerseys years ago and they look better, the Rangers, the Bruins and so on. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I want to see the helmet from the side...

logo_buffalo_sabres_2006.png?w=300

I mean, they have the same colors... They could be the same. Haha, just move the horn in a different direction.

Edited by Paulus
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I still feel like the jets uniforms are the worst in the league. The green is terrible. 

Ironically, I really like the Jets' alternates, black with green trim.  That aside...

My daughter looked at them and replied "What are they gonna do for color rush?".  Those unis are horrible.  Looks like a generic football uni made in Photoshop in 30 mins.  All three flavors are bad.

21 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Bills can we please go back to the red end zones, and 1990 uniforms please? 

I am OCD so prefer Classic home Uni -White helmet on Blue Jersey over white pants over blue socks.  And definitely prefer the all whites on the road - especially if we wear the old standing buffalo helmets.

image.png.f1ff65444284e8de67b5910d4915b6c4.png

Rather than this red over blue over white over red home look from 1990.  Red Helmets were bush league for me.

image.png.ab13375a4bce0793a0bf6576d9f339fc.png

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Always surprising at how visceral the new uniform reactions are. 

We're all essentially rooting for the laundry, man...that's why we care so much.

• Haha (+1) 1