Rams New Uniforms

People get so wrapped around the axle on uniforms.  It doesn’t look that bad to me except the numbers.  For the person earlier who said we should change is nuts.  These are the best uniforms we’ve had since the early days.  The only one I’m not crazy about is all red ones. Fine of others like, just not for me.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

People get so wrapped around the axle on uniforms.  It doesn’t look that bad to me except the numbers.  For the person earlier who said we should change is nuts.  These are the best uniforms we’ve had since the early days.  The only one I’m not crazy about is all red ones. Fine of others like, just not for me.

The numbers are what kill the whole thing for me. Those colors look a lot like what people want the Sabres in as well..

That new stadium is insane.

SoFi Stadium | Los Angeles Rams - therams.com

They can't be looking like 1950s service station attendants.

A return to color. Bright green field, fireworks going off. Golden California sunsets. 70 degree night games in January.

Also that style guide would be a dream to work with. Yellow as the primary, blue as the secondary. Most new styles start off with a "that's it?" As more elements build off of it with maturity the entire work turns out nice.

Notice the logos and the shoulders match.

3 hours ago, Mr Wild said:

I much prefer the Chargers version to the Rams in basically every way.

The Chargers seem to have done it right, I cant explain the Rams. 

So I dont know how branding/jersey design works but how can they do the Chargers stuff which makes sense but the Rams look like a mess. Completely different people working on it or how does this work? How much is Nike's choice and much is the team's choice?

I hate the new logo way worse than the uniforms.  At least the new logo still somewhat looks like the ram helmet from before.  But yeah, don't like these uni's other.  Just think the logo and fonts on paper look worse.  

The color fade numbers and number font are the worst part of these uniforms for sure.  My GF knows someone who was one of the leads and worked on this.  She wasn't sure if it was on the logo design too, but definitely on the uniforms she said...she told me last night.  I told her, I need a word with him as Rams are my 2nd team.  I have so many questions for him, and even made a list in preparation:

1. How many mushrooms did you guys eat during the creative that convinced you this looked good?
    1. Follow up:  Can you get me some too?
  2. What elementary school did you recruit design consultants from?
  3. How long have you been a 49er fan or a fan of some other Ram rival?
  4. Who do you think you are?
  5. How long have you been Mark Davis barber? 

I think these are fair and reasonable questions given the results of his work.