Rams New Uniforms

Falcons are off the hook. No longer the worst new unis this off-season. 

Maybe of they didn't go with a highlighter yellow color they wouldnt be so bad. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just terrible.  

All 3 look bad - especially with the fade colors and font on the numbers.  The Blue on Blue is awful ?

The helmet looked better than expected, but still a step backwards from the horns - still look more like Chargers lightening bolts.  The rest should be burned.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Mango said:

I could look past the weird fading colors for the numbers if they never changed the horns on the helmet. 

They had an iconic NFL logo and ruined it...

Nike must be salivating at the thought of turning Green Bay, Pittsburgh, KC, and Chicago uniforms into monstrosities! 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Don Dokken said:

Their throwback uniforms are so, so good

Nike must be stopped

Unsure who makes these decisions. I assume that Nike creates a couple of options for owners, marketing, etc. to decide from. This is less on Nike and more on ownership I think. 

I've personally never liked any version of their uniforms, including the throwbacks that a lot of people like. And these are no exception. I just don't like the color scheme they have to work with.

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

They had an iconic NFL logo and ruined it...

Nike must be salivating at the thought of turning Green Bay, Pittsburgh, KC, and Chicago uniforms into monstrosities! 

That is an ownership decision not a manufacturer decision. I would assume anyways. NYG, Dallas, GB, etc. have not had any real uniform changes in decades.