Duplicate Topic re: S Watkins

There has been a feud going on in Buffalo about a certain player that Bills fans have had a love/hate relationship for ever since he played here, I have really never understood how so much hate could be heaped on a guy that was a winner where ever he went & was also a good leader in the locker room & on the field .

Well now thanks to Blain Bishop yesterday we have verification of what a lot of us have always known and this goes a long way for myself and probably a lot more Bills fans that have the same thoughts for this player but as usual the haters are going to hate but this isn't just your so called "Football Expert" telling us their thoughts on a player this is a players view of exactly what it was like to face this player that so many Bills fans love to hate .

On One Bills Live yesterday during the segment that they had Bishop on he goes into detail to explain 1 thing he thought that helped them win the game the day he is talking about the commentary i am talking about starts at 1:09.35 and when he was stating this fact i was like YES !! In your face haters this is a players view not a fan, not a "Expert" but one of the people that had to go against this guy take a listen .

https://www.buffalobills.com/audio/obl-5-12-blaine-bishop-recaps-titans-offseason-tyler-dunne-s-what-sammy-watkins-

I know the back lash will be like it always is here and this has been talked about many, many times here but this is just proof that what some of us believe as fans have always thought and i finally feel vindicated in what i have always known in my Bills fan heart to be true .

So as all you haters listen to this and cringe i will be loving every bad thing written because this is above and beyond any fans opinion of this past Bills great this is how he was looked at by his peers which holds a ton more weight than a fans fan like opinion ... 

Update This requires you actually to listen at the time posted on the show to fully understand the post ?

21 minutes ago, T master said:

There has been a feud going on in Buffalo about a certain player that Bills fans have had a love/hate relationship for ever since he played here, I have really never understood how so much hate could be heaped on a guy that was a winner where ever he went & was also a good leader in the locker room & on the field .

Well now thanks to Blain Bishop yesterday we have verification of what a lot of us have always known and this goes a long way for myself and probably a lot more Bills fans that have the same thoughts for this player but as usual the haters are going to hate but this isn't just your so called "Football Expert" telling us their thoughts on a player this is a players view of exactly what it was like to face this player that so many Bills fans love to hate .

On One Bills Live yesterday during the segment that they had Bishop on he goes into detail to explain 1 thing he thought that helped them win the game the day he is talking about the commentary i am talking about starts at 1:09.35 and when he was stating this fact i was like YES !! In your face haters this is a players view not a fan, not a "Expert" but one of the people that had to go against this guy take a listen .

https://www.buffalobills.com/audio/obl-5-12-blaine-bishop-recaps-titans-offseason-tyler-dunne-s-what-sammy-watkins-

I know the back lash will be like it always is here and this has been talked about many, many times here but this is just proof that what some of us believe as fans have always thought and i finally feel vindicated in what i have always known in my Bills fan heart to be true .

So as all you haters listen to this and cringe i will be loving every bad thing written because this is above and beyond any fans opinion of this past Bills great this is how he was looked at by his peers which holds a ton more weight than a fans fan like opinion ... 

This may be the most poory written product I have seen in my life. Were you attempting to be incomprehensible? If so, congratulations.

Edited by RochesterLifer
  • Haha (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

I don't understand why this is so cryptic.

Why Not ? If you listen at the time i listed you will understand the content . Besides it's slow with the virus and all so again why not ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic