Check out this collison by Zack Moss.

As long as the NFL does have a full season it would not surprise me one bit if Singletary and Moss are the top rushing tandem this year. Singletary in between the 20s and Moss primarily in the red zone. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

I'm a big Moss fan and a big Utah fan from my years living in Salt Lake City.  I am convinced Bills fans will LOVE this guy.  He plays with the same heart and determination that Freddie Jackson had, but has more skill and power than Freddie ever did. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I originally thought that Bills should have went a different position with that pick. But after hearing him and reading about him, I Can’t wait to see Moss do that to Gilmore or Chung or any of Pats secondary 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

After watching Zack Moss's draft day coverage, which showed his disappointment & frustration of waiting so long turn into elation after we selected him, you can just tell that he has a chip of Gibraltar on his shoulder.  Dude is gonna be steamrolling defenders.  I can't wait!

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

As long as the NFL does have a full season it would not surprise me one bit if Singletary and Moss are the top rushing tandem this year. Singletary in between the 20s and Moss primarily in the red zone. 

He looked like Beast Mode in that clip. He not only explodes through the safety, but accelerated downfield into the endzone so fast.

• Like (+1) 2

Possibly the most complete back coming out. Really can’t recall another back putting better pass protection on tape. I had him pegged as our possible round three pick, and I’m happy as a pig in slop. More-so because pre-combine I had Epenesa as a possibility for our first round pick. Everything after those picks was gravy to me. Lol. Kind of wish we’d nabbed Bryce Hall, but aside from that. I’m smiling like a dead pig in the sun. 

• Like (+1) 2

I'm very skeptical of these sorts of college highlight reels. I recall when we traded the farm for Sammy Watkins, there was a lot of buzz about how he would rack up the YAC. There were some highlights where he just plowed over defenders, sending them ass over elbows. The problem is: blown tackles like this just don't happen in the NFL. There isn't a third-string linebacker active in the regular season who will get blown up like that. The vast majority of NFL linebackers are going to make that tackle, and if Moss is going to make it a habit of running straight at linebackers, he's going to get stuffed. Often.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'm very skeptical of these sorts of college highlight reels. I recall when we traded the farm for Sammy Watkins, there was a lot of buzz about how he would rack up the YAC. There were some highlights where he just plowed over defenders, sending them ass over elbows. The problem is: blown tackles like this just don't happen in the NFL. There isn't a third-string linebacker active in the regular season who will get blown up like that. The vast majority of NFL linebackers are going to make that tackle, and if Moss is going to make it a habit of running straight at linebackers, he's going to get stuffed. Often.

Only that's not a LB.  That's a safety.  And safeties DO get run over.  And when LBs don't get their feet set, they get run over, too.  Worst case scenario here is that an NFL LB drags him down after a good game, and the LB gets worn out, making it harder for him to bring Singletary down.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Not sure what sport you are watching, but I see missed tackles all the time at the NFL level. True you don't see guys get run over like that a ton, but you see it sometimes. But powering for extra yards and breaking through tackles happens multiple times in every game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Possibly the most complete back coming out. Really can’t recall another back putting better pass protection on tape. I had him pegged as our possible round three pick, and I’m happy as a pig in slop. More-so because pre-combine I had Epenesa as a possibility for our first round pick. Everything after those picks was gravy to me. Lol. Kind of wish we’d nabbed Bryce Hall, but aside from that. I’m smiling like a dead pig in the sun. 

I'm just happy that this front office gets 'it' when it comes to drafting talent.  Some of those drafts from years ago were either us trying to put lipstick on a pig or making a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

• Like (+1) 2

They are going to be using Moss a lot more than just in the red zone.  There's most likely going to be close to 50/50 split in terms of carries.

Then they will be used situationally depending on down and distance. 

You're going to see Moss used a lot on 1st down. His hard-nosed running will put us a lot in the 2 and 5 to go range. Now you bring out Devin who can pick it up through the air, on the ground, or a staight up pass play.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Take a ride on The Freight Train, he wears #20.

Zack Freight Train Moss.  Between that name and the motor, I love it.  This is going to be fun this year.  I’m with Buffalo Junction, Epenesa and Moss made this a good draft.  I do think Davis will see some playing time.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I'm just happy that this front office gets 'it' when it comes to drafting talent.  Some of those drafts from years ago were either us trying to put lipstick on a pig or making a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

You said it! There’s the difference. Moss is a proven, mature, hard working young prospect. He should do well at the next level. Maybe not dominate as much as in college but it’s good to draft players that did dominate there! Especially with the kind of person he has shown to be so far. Kudos Beane!!

6 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

The NFL is rife with missed tackles. How those missed tackles happen varies, sometimes it’s a Knox truck job, other times it’s the regularly missed arm tackles that shifty RBs like Singletary cause, but it happens multiple times during every game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ALLEN-2-DIGGS-TD!! said:

Anybody know who that Defender is and did he ever get drafted by anybody? Hopefully if he did it was the Patriots

Nick Fisher. Doesn't look like he will get to the league

• Sad 1