Marshawn Lynch on Bar Rescue

I watched it a couple of weeks ago. Some of Marshawn's friends were running the place and basically they ran the place into the ground. I've watched a bunch of bar rescue episodes where the staff was disfunctional. Marshawn's friends took it to a whole other level.

8 hours ago, Nelius said:

well I'd definitely say the guy before you who called him a thug, but seems my sarcasm detector is on the fritz due to my two month and counting quarantine so maybe I'm wrong. apologies!

No big deal, like all humans ML has had ups and downs, the world is constant shades of grey for the most part. I can’t imagine what I would have been like being young and a multi millionaire, the potential for disaster would be ever present ?

I’m not sure if it was Bar Rescue or a similar show, but I saw an episode where there was zero pushback from the owners.  Husband and wife who just let the host take the wheel.  Basically “you’re the expert, we’re at a loss, whatever you say”.   The director had real trouble trying to make it look like there was some drama there.