Marshawn Lynch on Bar Rescue

The episode was on a couple weeks ago, if you get Paramount Network on Demand, look for an episode titled Beast Rescue.  He bought a bar a couple years ago, named it after a relative, and like most failing bars on the show, employed family to run the place. They show some football jersey's in the background, but I did not see a Bills one. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He is a “chronic” stoner, who happens to have a few million dollars from playing football well, it doesn’t mean he is good ant anything else... 

Couldn’t help the Snoop reference..

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Why would they choose to “rescue” a bar owned by a millionaire? Straight publicity stunt that sickens me. Meanwhile, average Jim and Joe could ACTUALLY use the help but they won’t spike ratings. 

You haven't seen this show before this episode?  That's 99% of the shows.

Anyway,  Lynch's bar was losing a ton of money because of all of the patrons sneaking in bottles of booze in their coats and only ordering sodas for mixing...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

YAH I'll have to look that one up Bar rescue is one of my favorite shows it's not one that i look for every time that its on but will do the occasional binge watch and i love the way John puts people in their place !

It looks like with Marshawn's family there will be some pretty harsh words thrown back at John because it looks as if most all there being Beast Modes family will have that "Do you know who my cousin is he OWNS this place" attitude and that could make for some Jerry Springer type action on this episode !

There is nothing worse than hiring family to work for you Marshawn at least can see that his family is screwing up & losing him massive amounts of money so i think he would have John's back . 

I want to go find this episode and watch what happens after he goes in and gives Marshawn's family hell because of their actions the Bar tender will definitely be a tough go in this one and i'm sure there will be a couple of others with strong personalities that bang heads with what John will try and do for Lynch .

Thanks for the post now i have something to look forward to during quarantine ...

16 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t know why anyone would want to watch this thug.  I’m not normally a name caller, but I am not a fan.  He was a good player, but off the field, ugh.  

Off the field he works with multiple charities, and is incredibly popular in Oakland due to his community support. You truly have no idea what you're talking

about.

14 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

He is a “chronic” stoner, who happens to have a few million dollars from playing football well, it doesn’t mean he is good ant anything else... 

Holy hell, neither do you. He's also managed his money better than probably 99% of all football players, and owns multiple businesses in addition to his charity work. And it was $56 million, from football alone. 

You Marshawn haters need to seriously realize that it's not 2009 anymore.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 2

Some other little business endeavors from this "thug" with a "few million dollars" that I found in about 5 mins:

- owns everything Beast Mode and the Beast Mode apparel store in Oakland

- started the non-profit Family First Foundation for Oakland's youth

- co-owner of the Oakland Panthers arena football team

- started a phone store in Oakland called Beast Mobile

- apparently owns a portion of Lyft in Oakland. Not totally following that but ok

- multiple real estate investments

- now has a recurring role in Westworld

"Take care of your chicken", indeed. I'm sure there's more. 

Edited by Nelius

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

Off the field he works with multiple charities, and is incredibly popular in Oakland due to his community support. You truly have no idea what you're talking

about.

Holy hell, neither do you. He's also managed his money better than probably 99% of all football players, and owns multiple businesses in addition to his charity work. And it was $56 million, from football alone. 

You Marshawn haters need to seriously realize that it's not 2009 anymore.

Don’t be sillier than me, who do you know that actually hates Lynch?, cause it ain’t me, he’s a happy stoner look at those eyes,  I was making a pun with the “chronic” reference. Dr Dre, Snoop dog, “ The Chronic”   Oh, and glad to hear he hasn’t pissed is money away, good on him ?

21 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Don’t be sillier than me, who do you know that actually hates Lynch?, cause it ain’t me, he’s a happy stoner look at those eyes,  I was making a pun with the “chronic” reference. Dr Dre, Snoop dog, “ The Chronic”   Oh, and glad to hear he hasn’t pissed is money away, good on him ?

well I'd definitely say the guy before you who called him a thug, but seems my sarcasm detector is on the fritz due to my two month and counting quarantine so maybe I'm wrong. apologies!