Falcons discussing having joint practices with Bills (update: not happening)

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

yea ...no thanks

Georgia is one of the worst states in the country at handeling the virus in the country. last thing we need is our team and staff flying down there for a scrimmage. 

And New York isn’t? ???

• Haha (+1) 3

Pen field is right in that GA has lightened restrictions, but the incidence is still rising in the Atlanta area.  Some parts in Central GA are better, but if I were the Bills and they are attempting to pursue some type of real camp, they should find one of the lowest areas in the Midwest for all of camp.  At this point, there is almost no point in making predictions as ever changing.

11 hours ago, Limeaid said:

The would probably have camp in Nashville if they did that.

Unscientific research points to somewhere in the Charlotte, N.C. area...?

With the changes to substance abuse policy by the league, what exactly do they mean by 'joint practice'?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

My vote is Jackson Hole, Wyoming.  No one is getting sick out there if they all come in tested and temp checks everyday including hotel staff etc.  One case can kill camp for two weeks.  I’m sure the Pegulas can make a serious donation to a high school that is huge in football so a good weight room, fields, etc.

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Pen field is right in that GA has lightened restrictions, but the incidence is still rising in the Atlanta area.  Some parts in Central GA are better, but if I were the Bills and they are attempting to pursue some type of real camp, they should find one of the lowest areas in the Midwest for all of camp.  At this point, there is almost no point in making predictions as ever changing.

Like say Iowa or South Dakota? Actually Coronavirus cases are increasing sharply in the heartland.

17 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bills should stay far away from that Falcons organization.

They would never be able to get that stank off their collective hang low.....

Nothing wrong with gettin a little stanky on your hang down.

23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills don’t play Washington in preseason 

The practice would be in Rochester or wherever the Bills end up having TC. We host the falcons. 

I hope that it is all or nothing for the NFL and not by region. Where NY, Mchigan, Cali teams have to hold off because of state restrictions, but the Falcons can hold camp business as usual. The NFL needs to level the playing field for the season. It is in the best interest of the product. 

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

My vote is Jackson Hole, Wyoming.  No one is getting sick out there if they all come in tested and temp checks everyday including hotel staff etc.  One case can kill camp for two weeks.  I’m sure the Pegulas can make a serious donation to a high school that is huge in football so a good weight room, fields, etc.

The per capita positive rate in Teton County (.31%) is greater than in Monroe County NY (.25%).

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

The per capita positive rate in Teton County (.31%) is greater than in Monroe County NY (.25%).

anytime anything happens here in Wyoming our % of it happening in our population skyrockets because there's so damn few of us.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 3:59 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Too hawt man! ????

On 5/12/2020 at 5:26 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Take off all your clothes.

On 5/12/2020 at 5:56 PM, Augie said:

HEY! He’s KIDDING!

I think. 

We took the kids to some Bucs practices in Orlando. I’m surprised nobody died. Unbearably hot! 

I'm not.... all 3 of you do it now...pleaseee:wub:

On 5/12/2020 at 10:33 PM, Penfield45 said:

yea ...no thanks

Georgia is one of the worst states in the country at handeling the virus in the country. last thing we need is our team and staff flying down there for a scrimmage. 

Uh...the practices would have been held in Buffalo.