Falcons discussing having joint practices with Bills (update: not happening)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29165807/falcons-eye-dolphins-bills-joint-practices

As far as the timing regarding doing some scrimmaging on some other teams, the two teams that we spoke to way back in the offseason were Miami and Buffalo,'' Quinn said. "And so if those guidelines are in place that we're able to, we will. And then obviously if they're not, we won't.''

The Falcons are scheduled to host the Dolphins between Aug. 13-17 and are scheduled to visit the Bills between Aug. 20-24.

Edited by YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, boco357 said:

With the new regime in Carolina, would have sworn it would have been with Washington now.

Bills don’t play Washington in preseason 

7 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Not to mention the state of GA opened up. I wonder if that is part of the Bills thinking. Get a jump on practice with everyone involved.

The practice would be in Rochester or wherever the Bills end up having TC. We host the falcons. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Too hawt man! ????

32 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Take off all your clothes.

HEY! He’s KIDDING!

I think. 

We took the kids to some Bucs practices in Orlando. I’m surprised nobody died. Unbearably hot! 

Edited by Augie

25 minutes ago, Bufflow4 said:

Who on the Falcons is a free agent next year? You know Beane is always thinking ahead!

You bring up a good point. With the situation in Atlanta there could be an entire FO and coaching change after this season. They have been running very close to the cap for years. It could be a house cleaning after the season and Beane and McDermott would have first hand knowledge of any vet cuts or FA.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TFBillsfan said:

Hope they practice in Atlanta since I live here. Wondering if they are looking to move training camp with the potential restrictions in NY?

They will be practicing in Rochester or wherever the Bills have camp this year unless they actually move the game too 

Edited by YoloinOhio

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Why can’t the Bills come here???  Damn.

That was my first thought too—last year went up to Spartanburg, this year if they came to the A, would’ve been even more fantastic, social distancing notwithstanding...