With so many Primetime games, is Sunday Ticket worth it?

Combining the prospect of a limited season due to COVID, the fact that nearly 1/3 of the Bills games are primetime (or likely to be flexed there) and that even many of the Bills 1pm or 4pm games will be the "national" broadcast...is there any sense in paying DirectTV for Bills games for those of us out of market?

I'm thinking I won't be getting it for the first time in almost 20 years.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BisonMan said:

Combining the prospect of a limited season due to COVID, the fact that nearly 1/3 of the Bills games are primetime (or likely to be flexed there) and that even many of the Bills 1pm or 4pm games will be the "national" broadcast...is there any sense in paying DirectTV for Bills games for those of us out of market?

You should give them a call middle of August and see if they will throw it in for free.  They maybe a bit more flexible this year due to a lot of people's economic hardship.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GG said:

If you were a subscriber last year, DTV threw in Sunday Ticket for free this year.

Is this true?  I don't believe everyone has gotten that promotion.

18 minutes ago, eball said:

Is this true?  I don't believe everyone has gotten that promotion.

Just looked this up and it says” Some” customers have received emails stating it’s free.

We all have a FAT bargaining chip this year even if it’s not automatically given.

My day just got brighter?

I didn't get it either.  I did call about my bill and got a nice promo price for regular service last month.  They said call back in 
August and ask for the "Loyality Department" and see if they have a promo for ticket.

Every time I don't need to watch a stinker game on a Sunday (early or late) , the Ticket is worth it's weight in gold. And with MORE Bills primetime games this year, that's MORE chance I might be watching some other game on a Sunday afternoon that might be bad. Sure, at 1pm I'm likely to get a winner, be it AFC or NFC...but that 4pm slot can be BRUTAL.

Last year i paid for the year and didn't use it much at all in December (though i did watch other games with it.) this year, I might pay month to month and drop December. I really enjoy using it to watch other teams that I haven't seen much of. 

2 hours ago, BisonMan said:

Sept through November...  1  night game

the remaining 3 are all in December.  

you make the call.   3 months w/o?   

easy call for me. 

Uh DTV rep.  What if they don't play?  Do I still have to pay?  

I dropped direct TV for the first time in 25 yrs. They called 2 days later and offered to drop my bill by $50. I said being a loyal customer for almost 25 yrs why didn't you lower my bill in the first place. I'm done with AT&T. Direct TV sucks since AT&T took it over. Switched to Dish. Now need to find a good free stream to watch my Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BisonMan said:

sort of in the same boat. Was really irritated that I need 3 different things to watch the bills games and even still once they flexed to NFL NW, needed a 4th. I’m thinking of protesting by boycotting until they get me on subscription service I can watch all of my teams games.