[Vague Title] The King..Is out there..Sammy

2 hours ago, QB Bills said:

That was one of the weirdest articles I've ever read.

Who was the Bill who called him a weed smoking f'ing idiot? Sounds like something Eric Wood might say. 

That was the first name that came to mind for me as well.

I was excited he was drafted here. His college tape is great. I thought he'd be pretty good. Had some good games, had a decent season in 2015 but obviously the injuries got to him and then it sounds like he's fallen down a few too many YouTube/Wikipedia rabbit holes. I'm no doctor or psychologist so it's not my place to say the guy has some kinda mental illness. I think he might just be a little naive to all the stuff he's read about. 

You can see why they traded him. That type of attitude isn't going to work in a McDermott locker room. One minute the guy ponders if he should even play football, the next he's demanding ten targets a game. I'd imagine McDermott looks for stronger commitment than that. 

Interesting fella for sure. 

The really sad thing is he has kids. They are going to be so messed up in their heads.

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I was excited he was drafted here. His college tape is great. I thought he'd be pretty good. Had some good games, had a decent season in 2015 but obviously the injuries got to him and then it sounds like he's fallen down a few too many YouTube/Wikipedia rabbit holes. I'm no doctor or psychologist so it's not my place to say the guy has some kinda mental illness. I think he might just be a little naive to all the stuff he's read about. 

You can see why they traded him. That type of attitude isn't going to work in a McDermott locker room. One minute the guy ponders if he should even play football, the next he's demanding ten targets a game. I'd imagine McDermott looks for stronger commitment than that. 

Interesting fella for sure. 

Instead of joining one religion or cult, he joined all of them, and then created a few of his own to throw on the pile.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Post your picture stud and we’ll do a poll. 

Bless your little heart.  Stud.

Your contrarianism has worn out its welcome.  You're a joke.  Stud.

Just now, Gugny said:

Bless your little heart.  Stud.

Your contrarianism has worn out its welcome.  You're a joke.  Stud.

Keep talking about a male’s physical appearance while you hide behind your computer screen.  The great thing about this board is you can pretend to be the person you always wanted to be in real life.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Leading playoff receiver for a SB champion making  $16 million = eccentric.  

Post your picture stud and we’ll do a poll. 

Man, it just never stops with you...

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Keep talking about a male’s physical appearance while you hide behind your computer screen.  The great thing about this board is you can pretend to be the person you always wanted to be in real life.  

Like a star college football player who bangs nothing but super models and knows more about football than Bill Belicheck?

It must be difficult being you, Al Bundy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Like a star college football player who bangs nothing but super models and knows more about football than Bill Belicheck?

“You don’t know what it’s like being a D1 athlete but all the babes I picked up on Friday do now. I bet they are way hotter than your wife.  Jauron was framed!”

- guy who definitely doesn’t hide behind a computer screen.

Edited by FireChans
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Could've sworn Sammy Watkins just won a Super Bowl and played an intricate part in the W.... you'd think he was out of the league from some of these posts.?

Could’ve sworn that McDermott made the playoffs 2 out of his 3 years and we’re only getting better.

this has nothing to do with sammy and the chiefs.  

Edited by NewEra

26 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Could've sworn Sammy Watkins just won a Super Bowl and played an intricate part in the W.... you'd think he was out of the league from some of these posts.?

He also hasn’t posted more than 670 yds in a season since 2015..... you’d think he was much more productive than that judging from other groups of posters. 

In a passing era where the league averages 20+ 1000 yd wr’s each year, Watkins has done it once in 6 seasons and averages about 700 yds a season. That’s horribly pedestrian. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

That’s one way to spin it.

Mahomes and Andy  would make Goodwin, Hogan, Woods, and Zay Jones look like Sammy. Don’t believe me on Watkins, how did he do in LA with McVay and that offense?

I am glad Beane got what he did for Watkins. 

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

You’re such a liar and full of ?.  I never said all I do is bang super models. ?  Like my 5 is probably is probably your 10 but still I have dated normies as well.  Super models are overrated anyways.

and I never had 4 tds in a high school game. ? but Al Bundy ended up with Sophia Vergera, so thank you.  If only you would have made JV. 

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yeah, these fans really showed him!!!

such a salty thread.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

He was out of the league from weeks 2-17. Or maybe he was just on a little vacation to Jupiter. Hard to tell, the conversions of space time get a little complicated 

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I’m just busting balls.  I wasn’t happy about the trade either.  I’m 27 pages in and all I’ve said was “I’m going to cry”.  Scared to see what I said after it all sank in.  I remember I was crazy busy at work when it went down.  Didn’t have time to vent on TSW.  Luckily for me lol.  So far.  

Sammy was my guy.  Losing him and Fred back to back years was painful.  I’ve always defended him.  This article shows is very telling.  Lots of behind the scenes stuff that led to his exit.  Boozing and smoking weed every night til 4am being a major factor in his departure 

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

That’s one way to spin it.

Mahomes and Andy  would make Goodwin, Hogan, Woods, and Zay Jones look like Sammy. Don’t believe me on Watkins, how did he do in LA with McVay and that offense?

I am glad Beane got what he did for Watkins. 

He played well enough that the Chiefs signed him the second FA started and gave him $16 million a year.  

it’s funny that all these terrible ex Bills players - Watkins, Darby, Gilmore, Bradham, Ragland, Hogan - all have won rings.  Instead of being salty (not you, your post is fine), why not just say good for Sammy for overcoming his injuries and making big plays when his team needed him?

• Thank you (+1) 1