[Vague Title] The King..Is out there..Sammy

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Masterful is a little much don't you think? 

They are right at the .500 mark and have 0 playoffs wins through 3 years.... your telling me they couldn't have used Sammy last season? 

The problem is the standards from Bills fans is so low due to the past two decades that McBeane are looked at as geniuses... they are definitely better than what the franchise has had but still have much to prove. 

Anyway, I thought the point of this thread was to bash the weirdness that is the Super Bowl champ Sammy Watkins? 

Last I knew, the purpose of saying “mark it down” is so we can discuss it later on.  

it’s later on. Another 20 year drought, you predicted. Discuss your bold statement 

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Sounds like either he has the gift like a medium/psychic/empath does where they can sense and have other worldly/dimensional entities make themselves known to them or he has some serious challenges mentally.  I know a few people with those type of abilities and I 100% believe in it but sometimes it is hard to discern those people from people with mental illness.  Unsure of what he has going on but it sounds like a rough path he has to follow.

I don't know who you know, but imho they all have mental health issues.

4 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

This is a baaaaad look for Whaley. 

Why?  I mean I would be one thing If Sammy was a homeless guy or in prison.  Dude just played a key role in winning a SB.  

for some reason, people love RI and made every excuse for him.  Now, Watkins who has never been in trouble, is some kind of maniac?  

• Like (+1) 1

Jeez I know it can happen to almost anyone but it's bad enough to draft a nut job in your normal spot...but to trade up for the privilege of doing so.....woof. And this nuttiness....seems like it must have at least been visible pre-draft?

He must have had really nice feet or something.

13 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I have a good friend like this.  He's a good guy and his heart is in the right place, but his mind...wanders, to put it gently.

I think most people think some crazy thoughts but it’s a question of whether to express them or not.  Then some people like Stephen King or Eminem make a lot of money expressing crazy thoughts.  

Sammy has money so he’s eccentric. 

17 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:There’s a long list of guys that have had really nice playoff runs or Super Bowls and just weren’t really all that good as whole. I don’t understand why the playoffs thing is such a default response. It’s honestly just really lazy. 

It’s 1000% lazy.  That’s why there tends to be only two posters who do it on the regular.  Oddly enough, they were the same two posters who consistently repeated the records of mcd and Gase to try and draw some comparison in the type of coaches they were. Completely lazy. 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Then the title of the thread should be changed...

Where did I suggest that?

The original sammy was traded thread is linked in this thread and is closed in archives. You can’t post there.  What better place than here?  Or should it be in its own thread?

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I think most people think some crazy thoughts but it’s a question of whether to express them or not.  Then some people like Stephen King or Eminem make a lot of money expressing crazy thoughts.  

Sammy has money so he’s eccentric. 

And just to be on the safe side, he should stay away from the drugs and alcohol. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

your telling me they couldn't have used Sammy last season? 

This ignores the fact that we traded Sammy specifically to get a draft pick to use in a trade up for a QB in 2018. He wasn't traded in a vacuum. They were doing everything possible to make sure they would have the capital needed to get a QB. If the choice is Mason Rudolph + Sammy Watkins, or just Josh Allen, there's no debate.

Effin Whaley.  Did you even interview this guy before mortgaging your future for him?

I always thought he was prematurely celebrating but maybe he was pointing to the cloud where his great great grandfather was watching from in spirit.

nvjRyLa.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Sammy, Richie, and OJ in the true true. Seriously, there is a fine line between madness and greatness. One must endure a lot to even be close to either.

Save your words.  These guys do not understand the warrior mentality.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

And just to be on the safe side, he should stay away from the drugs and alcohol. 

Completely reasonable.  The Sammy who came from Clemson was not the Sammy who left Buffalo.  Whenever I saw him, he was with a bunch of dudes you would never think he would ever hang out with.  And I know why he was hanging out with them.  

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Why?  I mean I would be one thing If Sammy was a homeless guy or in prison.  Dude just played a key role in winning a SB.  

for some reason, people love RI and made every excuse for him.  Now, Watkins who has never been in trouble, is some kind of maniac?  

The dude that we traded up for for drank and smoked fatties til 4am every night, slept 2 hours and went to work.  We all wondered wth the problem was with him. Why is he always hurt?  Why does he call fans out telling them to go back to their little jobs?  Now we know. It’s not as if he was an angel during his time here. 

I’ve always been a sammy supporter, but now that the cards are on the table, it’s quite obvious why he was traded.