[Vague Title] The King..Is out there..Sammy

54 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

To be a fly on the wall during Watkins and McDermott's interactions....

Mcd: "Sammy, what do you think about the offensive playbook?"

Watkins: "Man, I don't know Coach... Do you ever think we're just etherial movers on a plain of existence that none of us understand and we're actually all tree roots?" *takes hit*

Mcd: *sigh* "son of a B word."

Also, cue the "random" drug test in 3, 2, 1...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Sounds like either he has the gift like a medium/psychic/empath does where they can sense and have other worldly/dimensional entities make themselves known to them or he has some serious challenges mentally.  I know a few people with those type of abilities and I 100% believe in it but sometimes it is hard to discern those people from people with mental illness.  Unsure of what he has going on but it sounds like a rough path he has to follow.

Deep thoughts, maaaan.

I believe he is an idiot who has been so coddled by the jock sniffers that have surrounded him most of his life, that he believes his own bull####.

Edited by 32ABBA

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Sammy appears to be player opposing teams could and should play mental games on.

Where are all the posters who bad mouthed Bills for not keeping him? 

I'm right here.

Sorry for peeing on your lawn, Beane.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Where are all the posters who bad mouthed Bills for not keeping him? 

They're waiting for the season to start so they can explain how Josh Allen would finally have a 300-yard game if only Team McBeane wasn't so short-sighted.

I think there's a small kernel of real knowledge and wisdom in what Sammy is saying. Things like astral projection, lucid dreaming, the powers of manifestation, for instance...these topics have had hundreds of books written about them. I also think that that small kernel of knowledge and wisdom is obscured by a big old pile of nonsense, paranoia and possible mental illness. 

Aside from how OUT THERE Sammy seems to be, my favorite parts were his saying that McDermott was nothing but negative energy -- we all know coach McDermott: Mr Negativity! -- and his saying that if the Chiefs don't feed him the ball this year it's going to be "World War III!". Sure SOUNDS like a guy who is spiritually awakened! ?

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I think there's a small kernel of real knowledge and wisdom in what Sammy is saying. Things like astral projection, lucid dreaming, the powers of manifestation, for instance...these topics have had hundreds of books written about them. I also think that that small kernel of knowledge and wisdom is obscured by a big old pile of nonsense, paranoia and possible mental illness. 

Aside from how OUT THERE Sammy seems to be, my favorite parts were his saying that McDermott was nothing but negative energy -- we all know coach McDermott: Mr Negativity! -- and his saying that if the Chiefs don't feed him the ball this year it's going to be "World War III!". Sure SOUNDS like a guy who is spiritually awakened! ?

McD’s negative energy toward him was no doubt the result of him skipping treatments more than anything. They hate that *****. Cordy Glenn did the same thing I heard. Was not committed to getting healthy. McD wants football character, competitiveness and commitment to team success. Sabotaging one’s ability to get on the field  for the team would surely draw up the walking papers.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, QB Bills said:

That was one of the weirdest articles I've ever read.

Who was the Bill who called him a weed smoking f'ing idiot? Sounds like something Eric Wood might say. 

Most definitely!! Sammy must have something else in that beer. Maybe antifreeze!?

Really just a sad article!!

Wow. That dude is a ticking time bomb. He seriously needs to get some help and get on some meds.

Pretty easy to see why McDermott shipped him out. Glad he did.

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

McD’s negative energy toward him was no doubt the result of him skipping treatments more than anything. They hate that *****. Cordy Glenn did the same thing I heard. Was not committed to getting healthy. McD wants football character, competitiveness and commitment to team success. Sabotaging one’s ability to get on the field  for the team would surely draw up the walking papers.

I knew from the speed with which they shipped Sammy out of town that he and McDermott were like oil and water. 

Whatever you envision a “Process guy” to be, Watkins is the exact opposite. McDermott got one whiff of his moody, “extra dimensional being” nonsense and went “Nope! Nope nope nope”.