[Vague Title] The King..Is out there..Sammy

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

You guys are to blame, somebody on this board certainly knew he was drinkin but you never mentioned it to anyone

This is what I'm questioning too. How could he be spending every night on Chippewa and sucking balls on the field without people calling him out here or on Twitter?

• Like (+1) 1

How many times did I hear "Watkins didn't want to be here" was just a stupid excuse because of the stupid decision Beane made trading him away?

Reemerging in July, Watkins felt nothing but bad energy from new Bills head coach Sean McDermott. Like McDermott was testing him, triggering him, waging a "mental war" to make him explode. Watkins never demanded a trade, but he wanted out. Needed out. Literally stared into a mirror in his St. John Fisher College dorm room at Bills training camp and prayed, nightly, Get me out of here. Please, God

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Watkins is not competitive. 

He hasn't maximized his potential and blames it on other people. 

He's just fine soaking up money in LA and KC because he knows he'll never be counted on to produce. He can come and go as the #4 - #5 option in that offense and skate through. 

Instead it's Buffalo is small, the weather is bad, McDermott rides me too hard. 

3 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Probably only watched college highlights to make his decision with no in depth involvement.  Two firsts and a fourth for the #4 overall...

Whaley was quoted not even taking notes on Watkins at his pro day.  He just closed his notebook and watched....I believe they left early too.  He made up his mind then and there he was going to get Watkins.

• Sad 1

Wow.

Just wow.

He makes Antonio Brown look normal.  I’m not trying to be funny.  I hope Sammy gets some help.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

And he hasn't proven the Bills wrong at all with the Rams or Chiefs. He is a #3/#4 WR, who will never be the #1 option on a good offense. 

So...should we expect the rabble to clamour for bringing him in on a 'prove it' re-signing?  ?

7 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

So...should we expect the rabble to clamour for bringing him in on a 'prove it' re-signing?  ?

Sammy, at this point, is pure process player. You can see that he is willing to do the work and would really buy into what McDermott and Beane are selling.....said no one ever. The guy speaks like he’s on a permanent DMT trip.

• Haha (+1) 1