[Vague Title] The King..Is out there..Sammy

Sounds like either he has the gift like a medium/psychic/empath does where they can sense and have other worldly/dimensional entities make themselves known to them or he has some serious challenges mentally.  I know a few people with those type of abilities and I 100% believe in it but sometimes it is hard to discern those people from people with mental illness.  Unsure of what he has going on but it sounds like a rough path he has to follow.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

I suspect that after a short interview with Sammy SM & BB said to each other, this guy has got to go, its no wonder they got rid of this wack job. Sad as it is there is a good chance he will be broke, in jail or dead within a few years of leaving the NFL. Gotta feel sorry for a human in this much turmoil. Definitely has mental health issues. 

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Sammy Watkins is not competitive. 

You saw this from him early. 

He allowed himself to be taken completely out of games. 

Look at the game logs. 3 catches and <35 yards. That's half of Sammy Watkins games in Buffalo. 

And he hasn't proven the Bills wrong at all with the Rams or Chiefs. He is a #3/#4 WR, who will never be the #1 option on a good offense. 

• Like (+1) 4

21 minutes ago, gregor7777 said:

Wow I've never read about most of what he says happened in Buffalo. Ripping his cast off, drinking literally every night in is basement, not talking to anyone on the team for months on end....

He wasn’t just drinking in his basement. He went full Chippewa 

• Like (+1) 2

Too bad while in Buffalo Sammy didn't move through an astral realm to manifest an outcome into the physical world that made him worth a damn

To steal/paraphrase SCBills in the QB Drops thread - "This article is to Sammy Is Elite Truthers as a globe is to the Flat Earth Community"

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

That is the exact reason why i quit doing acid years ago ? & went to gonga it's not nearly as intense & the out of body experience's are much less real if i had any advice for Sammy he needs to lay off the psychedelic's if he doesn't his encounters could be linked to CTE ..

Either that or he just needs to leave recreational drugs alone all together just saying !!