PFF with the ultimate Bills troll job

1 minute ago, Billl said:

Your posts are great.  Too bad they’re complete BS.

Average length of TD pass by LJ:  17.83 yards

Average length of TD pass by JA:  17.95 yards

TD passes >40 yards

LJ:  4

JA:  1

Percentage of TD passes from inside 5 yards

LJ:  16.7%

JA:  15%

Only the last part is even passably related to what I posted. I'd congratulate you on your obfuscation if I wasn't so sure you thought it was relevant.

PFF:  Compares a QB with a rating of 85.3 in 2019 to a QB with a rating of 83.0
GB808:  This is a stupid comparison.  
GB808:  Compares a QB with a rating of 113.3 in 2019 to a QB with a rating of 85.3

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Only the last part is even passably related to what I posted. I'd congratulate you on your obfuscation if I wasn't so sure you thought it was relevant.

I mean you literally made one “point” in your post, and it was that 50% of Jackson’s TDs were inside 5 yards.  I showed that the actual percentage was 16.7%.  Sorry you make up facts out of thin air.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm an old guy now and I don't understand how people even acknowledge stuff like this.

All this either or comparisons on "social media" started with Facebook.

So in the original Facebook vein PFF should ask............

Who's hotter Marianne or Mrs Howell?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Billl said:

GB808:  Compares a QB with a rating of 113.3 in 2019 to a QB with a rating of 85.3

I mean you literally made one “point” in your post, and it was that 50% of Jackson’s TDs were inside 5 yards.  I showed that the actual percentage was 16.7%.  Sorry you make up facts out of thin air.

Saying half was clearly hyperbole (probably should have made that clearer for your benefit), but your 16/7% is so oddly specific that you'd almost think 9/36 wasn't actually 25%.

Remind me to shoot myself in the face if you ever find me trolling another team's messageboard after the Bills win the Superbowl lmfao

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This td per game stat is cool but you don’t think it’s a little overplayed.  A qb who runs a lot is going to do great in that stat.  For instance, Aaron Rodgers has 26 passing tds and 1 rushing one. Aaron Jones had 16 running tds.  He had 19 rushes inside the 10 and converted 11 of them into tds. Frank Gore had 18 rushes inside the 10 and converted 2.  I believe you’re in NO and Brees loses tds to Murray, Kamara, and Hill.  

That was in response to someone trying to say that Trubisky and Allen were close. The stat was used to illustrate the difference between the 2.

Also, I think you’re selling Josh’s ability to “finish” in the red zone a little short. It isn’t a coincidence that he has so many rushing TDs. His legs and size are a weapon in the red zone. He isn’t just like other QBs down there. Only Cam can be compared to Josh in the RZ rushing.

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That was in response to someone trying to say that Trubisky and Allen were close. The stat was used to illustrate the difference between the 2.

Also, I think you’re selling Josh’s ability to “finish” in the red zone a little short. It isn’t a coincidence that he has so many rushing TDs. His legs and size are a weapon in the red zone. He isn’t just like other QBs down there. Only Cam can be compared to Josh in the RZ rushing.

Exactly. Totally underselling the fact that Allen is so good at finishing via his legs in the redzone. More so than any back we had on the team. That’s saying 2 things. Our backs needed an upgrade and Allen deserves credit for his rushing presence 

23 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is a site that has admitted to trolling Bills fans for a reaction. I’m done with them at this point. I’m no longer feeding into their BS. Typically, I’m not overly sensitive when it comes to the Bills. They are just too much for me. I’m unfollowing them and encourage you to do the same. 

Why post this garbage on TBD then? 

if you don’t like them, don’t share there stories with a bunch a people so we can all look at it.

ignore them and they will go away. 

18 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

Why post this garbage on TBD then? 

if you don’t like them, don’t share there stories with a bunch a people so we can all look at it.

ignore them and they will go away. 

Well, I mean there has been quite a bit of conversation and debate. That’s the point of TBD. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

On 5/11/2020 at 8:24 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

This is a site that has admitted to trolling Bills fans for a reaction. I’m done with them at this point. I’m no longer feeding into their BS. Typically, I’m not overly sensitive when it comes to the Bills. They are just too much for me. I’m unfollowing them and encourage you to do the same. 

And yet you posted another tweet by them.... Looks like they are still winning.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:28 PM, Billl said:

Can we talk about the fact that you're a chiefs fan who spends most of his/her day on a Bills forum repetitively arguing about why Josh Allen isn't a good QB. I've never once thought, "hey, I think I will go find a kansas city chiefs forum so I can consistently tell them how much certain chiefs players suck." You're not a fan of Josh Allen, that is fine, but we get it by now. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

If every Bills fan ignored them it would have to hit them in the pocket somewhere. Why do you guys follow anything they say?!

Everytime anyone has posted anything positive or negative about the Bills from a PFF my line is-

’the people who said Duck was better than Josh?’. Hold publications accountable by IGNORING them. 

1 hour ago, DocLawless said:

Can we talk about the fact that you're a chiefs fan who spends most of his/her day on a Bills forum repetitively arguing about why Josh Allen isn't a good QB. I've never once thought, "hey, I think I will go find a kansas city chiefs forum so I can consistently tell them how much certain chiefs players suck." You're not a fan of Josh Allen, that is fine, but we get it by now. 

I sorta wonder if he is JeffisMagic.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/12/2020 at 10:54 AM, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Its just a validation of the early conclusions on Allen: without his running, his not a viable starting QB. 

Mahomes has 76 passing TDs and 18 Ints in 31 games at a 303 ypg clip. 

We can get into how much sitting one year helped, Andy Reid, or his weapons, but he is in another galaxy from Allen as a passer.

Mahomes first year as a starter he had a 1.79 TD factor over Allen. 

You're right. Allen doesn't stack up to the best QB in the league who was MVP his first year as a starter and a Superbowl winner his 2nd. Does that mean he sucks?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

You're right. Allen doesn't stack up to the best QB in the league who was MVP his first year as a starter and a Superbowl winner his 2nd. Does that mean he sucks?

If I read that fella correctly, technically he thinks he is mediocre.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:22 PM, QB Bills said:

Do most people believe Allen is going to be good though? Or just most Bills fans? I like Allen. He's got all the arm talent in the world and seems like a good dude. But I'm not completely sold on him yet. I hope he becomes all we think he can be. But he's still got a ways to go.

As for PFF, if they're really just trying to get a rise out of fans, best to not give them what they want. 

Allen seems coachable.

He made strides limiting turnovers last year and vastly improved his short game working the sticks. 

I think that if Daboll does a better job leveraging the run when it is clearly working that will help Allen tremendously too.

Daboll can tend to overthink this and react to loaded boxes by shying away from the run, where i think you keep testing those fronts when you have the kind of running back that can make the first few guys miss and find a lot of daylight behind those backers and safties.

Also when your QB in his first full year is starting to play erratically in his first playoff game where is that coach in his ear slowing things down for him...so some room overall for coaching improvement.

From Allen what i would like to see is more accuracy on his deep balls - hitting the receiver in stride. He also must improve protecting the football when scrambling, or on designed runs; it was like he had an "eject football" button.

Teams are going to feel like the book is out on how he protects the ball when running, that means more bodies sailing into Allen hoping to knock it loose.

The 3rd year is important, but what i am looking for mainly is that he keeps trending in the right direction. Specifically, a bit more consistency against the blitz. Allen eats up a traditional zone defense, but drops off quite a bit against man with extra blitzers.

Delivering that deeper ball against man coverage will force coordinators to rethink that blitz strategy more than anything else.

Don't know if I see a lot of reason to think he will step backwards, would be more likely to improve as defensive looks become more recognizable...I guess we will find out.