PFF with the ultimate Bills troll job

This is a site that has admitted to trolling Bills fans for a reaction. I’m done with them at this point. I’m no longer feeding into their BS. Typically, I’m not overly sensitive when it comes to the Bills. They are just too much for me. I’m unfollowing them and encourage you to do the same. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is a site that has admitted to trolling Bills fans for a reaction. I’m done with them at this point. I’m no longer feeding into their BS. Typically, I’m not overly sensitive when it comes to the Bills. They are just too much for me. I’m unfollowing them and encourage you to do the same. 

What took you so long? 

I never followed them, but their credibility tanked with me when Sam Monson admitted they asserted that Duck Hodges was better than Josh Allen just to get a reaction.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 2

I had started to just laugh them off with all the Allen crap over the last 2 years. Especially last year..... but they officially went to complete joke/worthless status for me when they ranked 18 corners in front of Tre by the end of the season. Absolutely ABSURD. By that point they were already basically off my radar but that’s the one that made it 100% 

tre white..... the 19th best corner in football..... let that soak in. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 7

It isn't just Bills fans. Clickbait trolling is their shtick.

This is still hands down one of the most moronic takes I've ever seen:

They conclude that Golden Tate is more valuable than Myles Garrett, solely because he plays on offense and offense matters more than defense. And because pass rush isn't as important as pass coverage. That's it, that's their whole reasoning.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

They conclude that Golden Tate is more valuable than Myles Garrett solely because he plays on offense and offense matters more than defense. And pass rush isn't as important as pass coverage. That's it, that's their whole reasoning.

Holy hell. They’re just shameless 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

They both picked Allen. What's the big deal here?

If you think that they legitimately believe this is a question you haven’t been following PFF. @Hapless Bills Fan referenced it earlier but they’ve admitted to trolling Bills fans to get clicks and discussion. We are the most active on socially media and the first to respond. There are numbers that support it. There are reasons that they don’t troll the Chargers. No one will click on, retweet or respond. They fire at us (and the Browns apparently) because we have active and passionate fan bases. I’m done taking the bait. They make their money by followers, subscriptions and clicks. I’m just not going to support their agenda anymore. If they lose Bills fans they lose a hell of a lot more than if they lose Chargers fans. That’s why they shoot at us. They want a reaction from us good or bad.

• Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They admitted to fabricating the whole Duck Hodges thing for a reaction. They are just bored and looking for reactable content 

12 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

They both picked Allen. What's the big deal here?

I think the problem is that Josh Allen is generally ranked much higher in quarterback ratings.  Comparing Josh to the bottom of the heap is insulting.

5 minutes ago, Robert James said:

I think the problem is that Josh Allen is generally ranked much higher in quarterback ratings.  Comparing Josh to the bottom of the heap is insulting.

I am a fan of analytics. It’s not just for “nerds”. The recent need for moving into the ESPN area of hot takes is low brow from PFF. I will agree with that. It discredit some of the good work they have done. 

But in regards to your comment...Meh. Allen is looking like he has the ability to improve but hasn’t put guys like Trubiski and Bortles decline far enough in the rear view to rule it out. Some may “billieve” but fact of the matter is he hasn’t proven to be better yet. Just a lot of what ifs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If you think that they legitimately believe this is a question you haven’t been following PFF. @Hapless Bills Fan referenced it earlier but they’ve admitted to trolling Bills fans to get clicks and discussion. We are the most active on socially media and the first to respond. There are numbers that support it. There are reasons that they don’t troll the Chargers. No one will click on, retweet or respond. They fire at us (and the Browns apparently) because we have active and passionate fan bases. I’m done taking the bait. They make their money by followers, subscriptions and clicks. I’m just not going to support their agenda anymore. If they lose Bills fans they lose a hell of a lot more than if they lose Chargers fans. That’s why they shoot at us. They want a reaction from us good or bad.

Agreed. This kicker is, when you hear them in interviews outside of their own filter, they’re reasonable. That’s what makes it all the more crappy: they could provide valuable information without a slant but they’re not willing to do that because, of course, it’s a business first (which I completely understand).

What I don’t get is if they got an actual business person in their ‘building’, there are other ways to monetize the data...and, more than likely, be more profitable. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I am a fan of analytics. It’s not just for “nerds”. The recent need for moving into the ESPN area of hot takes is low brow from PFF. I will agree with that. It discredit some of the good work they have done. 

But in regards to your comment...Meh. Allen is looking like he has the ability to improve but hasn’t put guys like Trubiski and Bortles decline far enough in the rear view to rule it out. Some may “billieve” but fact of the matter is he hasn’t proven to be better yet. Just a lot of what ifs. 

It seems as though you and I are watching different games.

Perhaps segregating them would help you see the improvement (R year pre and post injury, compared with year two is a good place to start). That serves as three data points. 

1 minute ago, buffalover4life said:

well apparently the packers them selves think Rodgers is replaceable 

I don’t think they’re saying he’s replaceable, I thing their draft said they grasp the fact that he’s aging and is expensive. 

Their are limits from the business side in the NFL and those effect how teams move forward from a personnel perspective. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

#unfollowpff

#trending ;)

26 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

They conclude that Golden Tate is more valuable than Myles Garrett, solely because he plays on offense and offense matters more than defense. And because pass rush isn't as important as pass coverage. That's it, that's their whole reasoning.

I would say Golden Taint is more valuable because he is allowed to play ;) 

Garrett will be more valuable once he apologises to Rodger and gets back on the field.

How's that for logic? ;)