ESPN now: Bills at Patriots Sept 14, 2009

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Earlier in the broadcast, Gruden mentions that the Bills had lost 11 of their last 12 games to the Pats....you know that was a long time ago! Growing up, for me, it was the Dolphins that dominated us...

Same.  I used to hate, hate, hate the Dolphins. 

Seems so quaint now. One of the worst things about the Pats domination is that I've found myself rooting for the Phins & Jets over the years. It's like we're all frat brothers who went through the same hazing now or something.

I miss when the AFCE was a division of fierce rivalries top to bottom.  Maybe we can get back there. Preferably w/ the Pats on the bottom.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Same.  I used to hate, hate, hate the Dolphins. 

Seems so quaint now. One of the worst things about the Pats domination is that I've found myself rooting for the Phins & Jets over the years. It's like we're all frat brothers who went through the same hazing now or something.

I miss when the AFCE was a division of fierce rivalries top to bottom.  Maybe we can get back there. Preferably w/ the Pats on the bottom.

I’ll drink to that! Cheers! ? 

2 hours ago, Success said:

Is there any repeat they could show that isn't some sort of heartbreak?

Even the blowout of the Raiders in the AFCCG would remind me that we lost the SB.

It bums me out how much I believed in Edwards at this point in time.

The Comeback!

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Oh mercy....that Jauron/Edwards combo. If only we could have Booger in the booth. That would be the icing on the cake.

Booger icing ... ? 

I saw it pop upon Hulu, no way I’m watching that one. Isn’t it the leodis fumble and Ben Watson getting a TD in the same effing post twice?

I remember my friend calling me talking about how the Bills were going to pull it off. I said "No, trust me, they will f*** this up."

Those were the times, sadly. Makes me appreciate The Clapper and Beanstalk even more.

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/11/2020 at 6:29 PM, ScottLaw said:

They’ve absolutely ***** on the Bills for the past two decades. Complete ownage.... even the Jets have had some success against them.

Heres hoping that changes this season. 

On 5/11/2020 at 8:20 PM, ColeB said:

The Comeback!

And it’s on NFL Network on Thursday!

Edited by ColeB
  • Like (+1) 1

On 5/11/2020 at 8:22 PM, SirAndrew said:

Thanks for the info, but I think one Jauron/Edwards Monday Night debacle was enough for me. I should pass, but actually just tuned in for a short time. I forgot we ever tried a Trent Edwards led no huddle offense. That’s hilarious. 

Makes one appreciate ol' #12 a bit more, no? :D

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/11/2020 at 7:30 PM, Buftex said:

But they put up a great fight in this game.  Just kinda fun seeing some of the old players, knowing they can't hurt me again!  Freddie Jackson! Defense played great.

That team actually had a pretty good WR group and we have seen some defenses a lot worse than that one but apparently the coaching was the weak link !

I watched a piece of it and while seeing the players on that roster they should have done better over all that year and at the time we were all in hopes that Trent would be a good QB for a while but then the wheels fell off !! 

But it was fun to watch as long as you didn't watch its ill the end !! ?

On 5/14/2020 at 8:53 AM, BUFFALOBART said:

I prefer to watch the 2011 Bills/Pats home game. Fitzmagic was a real thing. Belichick nearly has a stroke during the last minute of the game. You can watch that one until, 5/31, on NFL Game Day Pass. :D

That was a great game!

• Thank you (+1) 1