Graphic: QBs hurt most by drops last year

11 minutes ago, buffalover4life said:

It still had to be even worse in 2018. This video is comical. some fantastic passes in there though

This make me feel good, knowing we have guys who can catch the football now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Thanks man. I just looked it up.... I find it funny I already see people in the comments section of that tweet trying to explain away that fact that Allen is at the top. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Thanks man. I just looked it up.... I find it funny I already see people in the comments section of that tweet trying to explain away that fact that Allen is at the top. 

Oh don't worry, I'm sure they'll be here before too long.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So if I'm reading this chart correctly, our drops cumutaively took about 55 expected points off the board on the season. That's 3.4 more points per game.

that would put us at exactly 15th in ppg in the league. now we add diggs and moss

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

that would put us at exactly 15th in ppg in the league. now we add diggs and moss

Well you would need to do the same for every other qb that lost points to be fair. Did you do that or no? I’ll be honest, I’m way too lazy to run those numbers. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Other than a dropped TD, how does he draw a line from a dropped pass to missed points?

You calculate the difference in yards/field position/time left on clock etc between the drop and completion to get diffEP% for each play, then total for EPA