Tom Brady had a Deteriorating relationship with OC Josh McDaniels

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Could they not agree on who was going to be on top?

LOL I guess Brady wanted more control on the offensive play calling and wanted to call most of his plays which would’ve made McDaniels job useless. 

2 minutes ago, major said:

Brady better chill. He only won because of cheating brought to him by Bill, Josh, and Ernie Adams (the man behind the curtain)

The tuck rule play is what started it all, I honestly think had it not been for the tuck rule call he wouldn’t have a super bowl. That’s the game that gave him the confidence along with kraft and Belichick buying their way into the Super Bowl that year

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

The tuck rule play is what started it all, I honestly think had it not been for the tuck rule call he wouldn’t have a super bowl. That’s the game that gave him the confidence along with kraft and Belichick buying their way into the Super Bowl that year

Dick Vermeil not being the head coach of the Rams anymore didn't help matters either.

Had he been the man on the sideline, that Super Bowl would have turned out differently.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

The tuck rule play is what started it all, I honestly think had it not been for the tuck rule call he wouldn’t have a super bowl.

And if my aunt had a d*** she would be my uncle....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

LOL I guess Brady wanted more control on the offensive play calling and wanted to call most of his plays which would’ve made McDaniels job useless. 

I don't believe in conspiracy theories but, that being said,, the NFL couldn't have the Raiders in the SuperBowl a few months after 9/11. Didn't hurt that the team was called the Patriots and their colors were red white and blue ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

I don't believe in conspiracy theories but, that being said,, the NFL couldn't have the Raiders in the SuperBowl a few months after 9/11. Didn't hurt that the team was called the Patriots and their colors were red white and blue ?‍♂️

Thank God you don't believe in conspiracy theories

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

52 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

I mean if you’re going to go that far, they could’ve helped the 7-9 Giants along. The Jets (some bad optics with the name there) were also 10-6. Both teams linked culturally to NYC. 

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

I mean if you’re going to go that far, they could’ve helped the 7-9 Giants along. The Jets (some bad optics with the name there) were also 10-6. Both teams linked culturally to NYC. 

They don’t count they play in New Jersey lol. I don’t count Jersey as apart of New York. Buffalo is Legitimately the only team that plays in New York.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Could they not agree on who was going to be on top?

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

And if my aunt had a d*** she would be my uncle....

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What makes you think they aren’t a couple of power bottoms?

1 hour ago, Blokestradamus said:

Someone knows their terminology.

source.gif

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Psssssst ... she does.

This thread is spectacular...

NGxMz.gif

• Haha (+1) 7

Who? 

2 hours ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Nah.  I think it was more the NFL did not like Al Davis.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

They don’t count they play in New Jersey lol. I don’t count Jersey as apart of New York. Buffalo is Legitimately the only team that plays in New York.

Haha. That’s why I said culturally. 

2 hours ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

*You don't believe in all conspiracy theories.