Official San Francisco(Santa Clara) Monday Night Game 2020

Alright, alright, I know this game is nowhere near the draw that Las Vegas will be.

That being said, anyone interested in coming out to the South Bay Area(San Jose/Santa Clara) for the 49'ers game?

My Bills Backers group will be working on a tailgate and I am organizing a couple of gatherings for Saturday, in San Jose as well.

• Like (+1) 4

I may be coming.  I have a 49ers fan friend who lives in Napa, and he has invited me out for the game (apparently the winery he works for has a block of season tix).  The only issue is that his wife is pregnant and her due date is 12/14.  Cutting it kind of close....we'll see.

• Like (+1) 2

Hey Mark. Can a slightly disabled guy and a lifelong Bills fan who thinks Fromm will be the starter by then, be allowed at the tailgate ? Also,  I think I bought you a dinner from the 2004 or 2005 draft in New York (at ESPN sports bar with my son, as I'm sure you DON'T remember !!!).I'm ready to have the favor returned. !!  JK, of course. I will try to be there and in Vegas. Unfortunately, I have no confidence in this clown running the state to say this can happen.

Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY
  • Haha (+1) 1

I read this morning that if CA doesnt lift the "No pro sports until after a vaccine is found" then the 49ers may play their home games in AZ since there would be no schedule conflicts. Hope it doesnt come to that because every team deserves to play in front of their fans. If it does, I will be going to that Monday night game. 

Arizona is out for me.  The stadium LOOKS great but I ended up standing or just squatting in seats when people went to use bathroom or get food for I could not see field from seat.

I'd love to see game at SJ if it does not have the same issue.  Haven't been to that area except airport since I worked in Oakland in 1989 or 1990.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, QB Bills said:

What are ticket prices like there? And is it best to buy beforehand or wait until gametime?

I've seen prices range from $80-140 for upper seats $150-300 for lower.

Since the game is not until December you probably don't have to make a move for tickets just yet.

Edited by Mark Vader

3 hours ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Hey Mark. Can a slightly disabled guy and a lifelong Bills fan who thinks Fromm will be the starter by then, be allowed at the tailgate ? Also,  I think I bought you a dinner from the 2004 or 2005 draft in New York (at ESPN sports bar with my son, as I'm sure you DON'T remember !!!).I'm ready to have the favor returned. !!  JK, of course. I will try to be there and in Vegas. Unfortunately, I have no confidence in this clown running the state to say this can happen.

Of course I remember dinner at the ESPN Zone the night before the draft. lol

Our elected Emperor will cave, he's had his moment of glory, and he will now use this to jump start his run for the presidency in 2024. Now he has to get the shut down lifted, because the citizens are making him look foolish, and he can't have that.

California does not want to miss out on Memorial Day or Independence Day. I am very confident that there will be games to attend in this state.

I hope you can make it up here. I think we will have a good-to-great turnout of Bills fans.

• Awesome! (+1) 1