Coming to a stadium near you

Certainly cost effective but you cannot get 100% coverage versus the industry standard. Our company does disinfection services and what I’m discovering is more companies don’t really want it done correctly...they just want to say it was disinfected. 

Having individuals do it is not really expensive and ensures 100% coverage (third party verified). We do schools, businesses (chain and local) and trucks for trucking companies. 

As for safety, prescribed PPE ensures workers are safe. 

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

• Haha (+1) 1

I wonder how that will work in OP in say January ? do you do it before or after they clean the snow from the seats ? .

Hey i'm getting this being a wise ass Bills fan thing down that must mean i been hanging around you all to much or it's just the lack of interaction that's causing this disfunction ? 

I hope it's only temporary ?.

6 hours ago, major said:

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

I can’t believe he ordered Americans to swallow cleaning solution.