Jets' fans complaining about Bills' media exposure

10 hours ago, buffalo2218 said:

I realize this thread will bring out the complainers about posting Jet threads or Jet info in general. But for me, I really don't mind it. A lot of the stuff I've read on their forums is laughable. I've seen posts here saying we shouldn't be saying there's a large gap between us and the Jets. It is true, divisional games are hard to win, against the Jets especially barring Barkley's beatdown a couple of years back. Arrogant salty jealousy is what they're about. As much as they say they can't stand Allen, they'd take his style of play in a heartbeat considering what they have going for them now, and that's not a knock on Darnold.

Both Allen and Darnold are talented in their own right. Unfortunately for Darnold, they're also a reflection of their head coach. Given Darnold's abilities, having Gase for a HC is really showing at this point

What's to complain about. Watching both fan bases go back and forth on message boards is somewhat entertaining. Its not like anything else is going on in the world of sports. I mentioned this before but if Allen and Darnold both reach their potential then we will probably have a Kelly/Marino situation all over again. The Bills-Dolphins rivalry was fun to watch during those years. Battling for the division, meeting in the playoffs. If we can have that with the Jets then that would be great especially if the Bills win.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

What's to complain about. Watching both fan bases go back and forth on message boards is somewhat entertaining. Its not like anything else is going on in the world of sports. I mentioned this before but if Allen and Darnold both reach their potential then we will probably have a Kelly/Marino situation all over again. The Bills-Dolphins rivalry was fun to watch during those years. Battling for the division, meeting in the playoffs. If we can have that with the Jets then that would be great especially if the Bills win.

Yeah in terms of arm strength, it's looking like Allen is compared to Marino (disgusting as that is to say). But unlike Marino, Allen has a better backfield and defense. Not gonna give Darnold the Kelly comparison, he's not even scratching that surface

11 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I can't stand Buffalo and that bum QB that can't complete a pass; the media endlessly s**** off Allen and the Bills.

NYJFOREVER, Friday at 2:18 PM

The Bills got no media attention for almost two decades, and deservedly so.  We were a small market, dysfunctional franchise.  How many years did we go without prime time games?  How many times did they cut to commercial during the Bill's draft pick? Ten minutes on the latest Patriots win, thirty second highlight clip of the Bills' game on Sports Center.  When the Bills did win a game, the coverage was more about how the other team managed to lose than how me managed to win. 

I actually can call when they will do this everytime lol. They did it a few times on ESPN.

11 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

They wanna complain about our QB not being able to complete a pass which is obviously untrue, how about the fact their QB sees ***** Ghosts out on the field lol. Jets ain’t winning jack ***** as long as Gase is the HC and the Johnson’s are running the team 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

The Bills are over.  In the NFL, you only get a 2-3 year window to make a run once you break through with a playoff season.  After that it's back to the dark ages.  Last year was it for them.  The Bills window is closed.  They'll realize this in 2021 when they get rid of McDermott and Allen.

SAR

Check out the above quote from this jets fan on their Jetsnation board. LOL

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

The Bills are over.  In the NFL, you only get a 2-3 year window to make a run once you break through with a playoff season.  After that it's back to the dark ages.  Last year was it for them.  The Bills window is closed.  They'll realize this in 2021 when they get rid of McDermott and Allen.

SAR

Jets haven’t been relevant since Sam Peckinpah’s Wild Bunch was popular

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

SAR

That would be Sar, I saw this last night. He "threatened" to come to this forum and "talk sense" to us. That would have been like a sheep walking in to a lion's den

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

That would be Sar, I saw this last night. He "threatened" to come to this forum and "talk sense" to us. That would have been like a sheep walking in to a lion's den

If he did I think this board would go after him like a great white goes after a seal.

Just now, Greg S said:

If he did I think this board would go after him like a great white goes after a seal.

Nah, it'd be straight pity. This guy is all if this and that, and as you saw, making up some hideously ridiculous notion of the Bills going back to the cellar. I refer to him as Captain Desparation

10 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Joe Douglas surprised the ***** out of me.  

After the draft he had, it became clear to me he's legit and will make the Jets a contender. 

Imo, the Jets are going to be our toughest division opponents this year. 

I think Miami has too many new moving parts and New England is looking to tank this season to draft their new franchise Qb next draft. 

This division is going to be won by the Bills or Jets. 

I hate the Jests, but I'm also a realist. I was NOT happy that their new GM broke from their past decision making regarding free agents and picks. Gase may fail, but as of now we've got to keep an eye on them so long as Darnold is their QB.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

SAR

oh, wow

Even with a legitimate personnel man (Douglas) now on board, the Jets will be held back by a HC who is not a leader.  For all of the talk about how Josh Allen needs to "step up" it's not as if Darnold has shown signs of being able to carry a team on his back.

Top to bottom the Jets roster is not on par with the Bills, and their coaching is a couple of tiers lower.  The Bills are rightfully talked about in the media as the team primed to take the East.

• Like (+1) 1