Official Las Vegas Game 2020

• Ticket Situation
  • Hotels
  • Planes
  • Gatherings

We need a thread dedicated to just this.           Currently scheduled for OCT 4

Bills at Raiders will be just the 2nd game in the new Las Vegas stadium.

Discuss should we be worried about super high prices?

Why are they so high?

Will Covid 19 lead to a rescheduling of this game?

Will prices go higher/lower?

Plans leading up to game?

**No Politics**

Edited by DrDare

I live in Los Angeles, and I've been looking into it. Yeah, ticket prices are sky-high. And, if the thing gets canceled, depending on where you found your tickets, you may be out the money. Hotels are filling up for that area, also, so those prices aren't particularly cheap, depending on how close you want to be to the venue. I'm assuming I'm going to be spending in the neighborhood of $2,000+ for the trip, with not-particularly-good seats. My Pats* fan wife is not really into me spending that kind of money for a football game, but... screw it. I'm going.

It’s super-expensive. It may come down a touch but it isn’t going to come down a lot. That’s just what the NFL in Las Vegas is going to be. I doubt we will see less than $300 a ticket to walk in the door.

I booked a flight but haven’t bought tickets yet or a room. The Venetian isn’t taking reservations and that’s my favorite place to stay in Vegas. From my experience, you have to stay at the right place there or it’s not as fun. My thinking is to book a refundable room there as soon as I can and wait a little while on the tickets. They are going to be what they’re going to be. I think that @Rocky Landing is right though in that It will be $2K or so for a couple of tickets, flights and rooms. Depending on what you eat, drink and gamble it could be a lot more. Last year I ordered a double Tito’s and soda at the pool, $41.38. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s super-expensive. It may come down a touch but it isn’t going to come down a lot. That’s just what the NFL in Las Vegas is going to be. I doubt we will see less than $300 a ticket to walk in the door.

I booked a flight but haven’t bought tickets yet or a room. The Venetian isn’t taking reservations and that’s my favorite place to stay in Vegas. From my experience, you have to stay at the right place there or it’s not as fun. My thinking is to book a refundable room there as soon as I can and wait a little while on the tickets. They are going to be what they’re going to be.

We have officially decided , no matter what happens, not traveling to this game. Tickets may come down by 50%, ans still $350 to sit in upper deck corners. 

This could be a guaranteed Bills ass-whooping and a halftime show that featured Kate Upton getting naked .... and I ain't paying $350 for a ticket.  I work too hard for my money.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

We have officially decided , no matter what happens, not traveling to this game. Tickets may come down by 50%, ans still $350 to sit in upper deck corners. 

Are you going to Nashville? That’s a good trip too.

Vegas is going to be absurd. I’m going to try to spin it into a business trip so that my room, flight, meals, drinks, etc... will be paid for. The one guy that I do business with out there has like 6 season tickets or something. I’ve helped him out with tickets in the past for stuff so hoping he might reciprocate. I’m not going to hold my breath but it’s possible. Basically, I’m trying to stick someone else with my Vegas bill ?.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Are you going to Nashville? That’s a good trip too.

Vegas is going to be absurd. I’m going to try to spin it into a business trip so that my room, flight, meals, drinks, etc... will be paid for. The one guy that I do business with out there has like 6 season tickets or something. I’ve helped him out with tickets in the past for stuff so hoping he might reciprocate. I’m not going to hold my breath but it’s possible. Basically, I’m trying to stick someone else with my Vegas bill ?.

prolly not...Allegiant schedule now does not allow for the cheap direct. Told my nephews the other day, outside of Denver, prolly just gonna try to make everyhome game.

Denver I am hoping o turn into  ski trip as well..head out Tuesday to the mountains, Denver Friday night, game on Saturday, fly home on Sunday. Bonus is there is a direct Richmond to Denver

• Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I booked a flight but haven’t bought tickets yet or a room. The Venetian isn’t taking reservations and that’s my favorite place to stay in Vegas. From my experience, you have to stay at the right place there or it’s not as fun. My thinking is to book a refundable room there as soon as I can and wait a little while on the tickets. They are going to be what they’re going to be. I think that @Rocky Landing is right though in that It will be $2K or so for a couple of tickets, flights and rooms. Depending on what you eat, drink and gamble it could be a lot more. Last year I ordered a double Tito’s and soda at the pool, $41.38. 

I was saying $2Gs just for myself! I'm not spending that kind of money for my Pats*-fan wife to go to a Bills game! (unless, it's to see the Bills dismantle the Pats* in week eight).

• Haha (+1) 2

So said this in another thread don't know how to repost

The stadium is owned by The city chamber runs it

The hole stadium was sold out a year ago psls to people who were not fans but wanted to make money by selling the experience of vegas so tickets are owned by people looking to make a fast dollar

I'm going.

Got my flight and still working on a hotel. I have family members with me, so money won't be that big of an issue.

If I can't get into the stadium, oh well. I'll just watch it somewhere with other Bills fans.

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I booked a flight but haven’t bought tickets yet or a room. The Venetian isn’t taking reservations and that’s my favorite place to stay in Vegas. From my experience, you have to stay at the right place there or it’s not as fun. My thinking is to book a refundable room there as soon as I can and wait a little while on the tickets. They are going to be what they’re going to be. I think that @Rocky Landing is right though in that It will be $2K or so for a couple of tickets, flights and rooms. Depending on what you eat, drink and gamble it could be a lot more. Last year I ordered a double Tito’s and soda at the pool, $41.38

I'm actually crying for you. 

6 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

I'm actually crying for you. 

Don’t cry too hard that was a work trip so I didn’t have to pay for it ?. It’s pretty brutal though. It’s cheaper to sit down and play while getting a comp drink than it is to go to the bar and order. Whatever you lose at the table is is a better investment ??

Edited by Kirby Jackson

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Don’t cry too hard that was a work trip so I didn’t have to pay for it ?. It’s pretty brutal though. It’s cheaper to sit down and play while getting a comp drink than it is to go to the bar and order. Whatever you lose at the table is is a better investment ??

Yeah, if I spend any money at the table, I'm definitely not going to the bar.