What does Josh Allen say to call for the snap?

I mean I hear two syllables, but it sounds like he's saying "white set" to me. the second word sounds like it ends in ET not UT

No matter how hard I try, I can't get the first word of the two to sound like it's "set" or anything close. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

You can hear it about twenty times here: standard, ‘Set, hut’. 

You're telling me he says set hut at 1:45? This is what I'm talking about... Again at 2:04 it sounds like it starts with a W.

1 hour ago, arcane said:

I mean I hear two syllables, but it sounds like he's saying "white set" to me. the second word sounds like it ends in ET not UT

No matter how hard I try, I can't get the first word of the two to sound like it's "set" or anything close. 

Yes, a very quick "white set" is a very good translation of what I hear as well!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

It sounds like he says: WHASSUT

It definitely isn't "hut." Anyone know?

https://youtu.be/vYAxuLqcMy8

There are several examples in this video, two in the first minute.

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm pretty good with cadences and how they're called

And I'm pretty certain it's black 20 ready set hut. Or black 20 set hut on a shorter cadence

Me too...

It's definitely CooperKuppsNiceButtJabbaTheHutt

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Unless you’re the center it’s probably ok that you don’t know 

I wonder if you could treat Mitch Morse the same way that you can treat a cat.

Leave a cucumber behind a cat and it'll do this. I wonder if you sneak up on Mitch and shout the cadence, he'll start throwing ***** at you.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

13 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Mygirlishot

IuseHellman's  hut hut 

3 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I wonder if you could treat Mitch Morse the same way that you can treat a cat.

Leave a cucumber behind a cat and it'll do this. I wonder if you sneak up on Mitch and shout the cadence, he'll start throwing ***** at you.

giphy.gif

I'm not a fan of "cat videos"  

but that is funny. 

• Like (+1) 1

Allen uses to different ones that I'm aware of. He was using "Black 20, ready set" for most of the game.  The last call in the video he went to "green 19, ready set." The green 19 one is the one I remember him saying the most all season. 

14 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

ou're telling me he says set hut at 1:45? This is what I'm talking about... Again at 2:04 it sounds like it starts with a W.

I can. Just like every QB, there is a standard cadence and a non-standard. From my experience, that can change from game to game and even within a game depending on what the situation is.