Who remembers 3 TD's in 1 minute, 17 seconds ?

LB48

Watched it at my parent's house in West Seneca.  Before that scoring frenzy happened, Denver RB Bobby Humphrey was running all over us that game.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, foreboding said:

I remember I was bummed out because we were getting killed. I had to listen to it on the radio that day.

Then I remember some turnover involving biscuit and everything went crazy! 

The Bills blocked a FG. Bennett caught the block out of the air and ran it back. I remember saying "maybe they'll block it" to my dad as Denver was lining up. 

• Like (+1) 1

Had to watch the game on the little tv in our kitchen. Rest of my siblings and parents had something else playing on the console tv in the living room. I was pretty down one minute and literally a minute later I was jumping up and down yelling!!! They thought I was crazy!!! Great memory!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, holla83 said:

The Bills blocked a FG. Bennett caught the block out of the air and ran it back. I remember saying "maybe they'll block it" to my dad as Denver was lining up. 

It starts at 1:44:20 of the video above.

Edited by John Gianelli

I remember my buddy left the game early because we were loosing and he had forgot a fifth of whiskey in the car! He asked me to come with him and i said "I never leave a game early" man am I glad I didn't. LOL     I rib him on that till this day!!!!

Edited by Go-Bills

Didn’t remember this, was kinda young. Just watched the clip, pretty amazing. 

a couple other things I noticed, Norwood missed 2 extra points, looking back at his stats he was terrible. Missed half his kicks over 40 yards, can’t believe the bills couldn’t have found a better kicker sooner. 

and what was that about the crowd noise, don’t remember you being able to not play if the crowd was to loud

aka The 77 Second Miracle.

Followed by an incredible late comeback vs the Jets (Kelly to Mueller w/ 8 seconds remaining).

Followed by an incredible comeback on SNF vs the Raiders which gave us Home Field for the Title game.

We knew then, this would be a Special Season! Sect. 137, STs.

• Like (+1) 2

I was sitting on a blanket in a Southern California neighborhood park with my wife and our three month old new born daughter listening to the game on a little radio (must have been the national radio broadcast that day). The people in the park must’ve thought we were nuts when we started cheering...or maybe they thought those two kids must REALLY enjoy having a baby! 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I was there.

Same!

The Broncos finally had a RB to complement their pass game and he was tearing Buffalo a new one. Bobby Humphrey, 34 rushes for 177 yards, 1 TD.

Jim Kelly was putting up Josh Allen type numbers that day 18 of 34 for 167, 1 INT. Sacked 4 times. 5 rushes for 6 yards. ToP 34:49 vs Bills 25:11. 

Thurman was held in check with 13 rushes for 36 yards...

Things looked very grim till that 77 seconds happened in the 4th. Buffalo won the game by a point 29-28. Don't forget, Elway was the "comeback kid"

At the end of the game the look on John Elway's face was priceless... in disbelief. :D

• Like (+1) 1