Just watched Replay of Bills/Pats Week16

1 hour ago, Fan in San Diego said:

Does the NFL monitor the refs bank accounts to make sure they are not getting paid off? The opportunity is certainly there, just saying.

They can not just monitor the accounts unless they have some reasonable proof that shenanigans is going on, and at that point they need the authorities to get involved 

19 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Well, on further review. 4th and Goal to beat the Pats and win the AFC East. Dawkins was the worst on that play. I mean epically bad. He had rushers on his left and right and he fell down on his face. Both of them became free rushers with a clear line to Allen. Had it been just Ford's guy he was pushed far enough to the outside that Josh could have just stepped up. But no, Dawk fall down. 

Also, Knox is one on one with McCourty and that's kind of open. 

Please don't pay Dawkins...at least not elite LT money. He is a definite weak spot on the OL. 

On 5/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, Fan in San Diego said:

Does the NFL monitor the refs bank accounts to make sure they are not getting paid off? The opportunity is certainly there, just saying.

What kind of fool doesn’t pay in cash ? Bob Kraft might not know how to stay away from the cameras, but I’m sure he knows the proper way to hand off some cash. 

Edited by SirAndrew

On 5/9/2020 at 6:28 PM, ColeB said:

Caught the last few minutes and it was again difficult to watch.  The clock operator kept letting it run after incompletions.  Then, how the refs didn’t see the face mask infraction on Allen’s 4th down run still amazes me.  Didn’t really matter as Allen got the first down followed by a Beasley reception which got them closer than the half the distance penalty would’ve.  The pass to Knox was so close which was a bummer since he was open.  A more athletic TE might have been able to jump for it.

Finally, for those who thought Ford got better as the season went on, on the final play, he pushes the defender once with arms extended but then lets him go, forcing Josh to throw up a prayer where Cole B Smurf was outjumped for the ball by the DB.

Aarrgghh!  I don’t know why I let myself rewatch losses.

A more athletic tight end that was 6’10” and had a 14’ wingspan.

Sure.

one of the more disappointing games of the season

I thought we were going to go into NE and smack them in the mouth but the opposite happened. game was there to win and the offense let us down in the end. Allen did not put in a franchise QB type performance and that 100% has to change next season. 

On 5/10/2020 at 7:16 AM, Ethan in Portland said:

Allen has to play better.  All the other pieces are there to win 11 games or more. It's all on Allen and McD.

The defense has to play better too.  A lot of time they couldn't stop the opposing team from scoring afater we took the lead....Cleveland, Baltimore  and the game at NE and the playoffs against Houston are good examples...We would have otherwise been 8-0 on the road last season and won a playoff game on the road. 

The lack of pass rush definitely hurt the Bills in critical junction.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 4:21 PM, SirAndrew said:

What kind of fool doesn’t pay in cash ? Bob Kraft might not know how to stay away from the cameras, but I’m sure he knows the proper way to hand off some cash. 

You got to put the cash in the bank at some point to pay bills or invest it into your stock portfolio. Follow the cash, that's how they got Al Capone eventually.