Trump v Vance

1 minute ago, Reality Check said:

You keep doubling down as a pathological liar. Please, continue.

I take it you didn’t bother to brush up on the born alive rule.  Guns kill more people than do abortions.  It’s a fact. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And that's why you're a clown.

Fake news.  

But what appears to be non-fake news is that you believe that any time a woman pregnant in her first trimester has a beer or sneaks a cigarette she should be charged with a misdemeanor.  

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

And most of those are by LE personnel or self defense.

Immaterial.  The fact remains that guns kill more people than do abortions.  

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I take it you didn’t bother to brush up on the born alive rule.  Guns kill more people than do abortions.  It’s a fact. 

You're just playing on words as usual, and thinking a "fetus" is not a living person. But they are, so go f*** yourself

Just now, Cinga said:

You're just playing on words as usual, and thinking a "fetus" is not a living person. But they are, so go f*** yourself

Not in the eyes of the law they aren’t.  And if they are, then we have a real problem with policing expectant mothers, right?  You’re cool with charging expectant moms with endangering the welfare of a child if they have  a glass of wine?  Or with investigating an expectant mom who miscarries early for manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide?  Have at it, but don’t complain to me about a police state. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

As I recall, everything the Nazis did was legal in German courts. It took years to accomplish, but they achieved institutional evil. Your mind set is clear. You worship the authority of the state. If the state condones barbarism that benefits you, you are all in. Very few things in life really set me off, but the Nazi mindset does it every time. I absolutely hate Nazis.

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

And most of those are by LE personnel or self defense.

Actually 2/3 of those are suicide.  Makes you wonder if they didn’t have guns, would they still commit suicide by other means?  My guess is most would

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Fake news.  

:lol: 

In just the past twenty minutes you've posted a completely ignorant take on the legal system and the rule of law, and stated a "fact" that was only off by about 560,000 deaths. 

You are a joke of a poster, who has no understanding of much of anything. And you seem to enjoy proving that on a daily basis down here. A smarter man would realize what an embarrassment he's become, but you're not a smart man.

Or an original one.

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

As I recall, everything the Nazis did was legal in German courts. It took years to accomplish, but they achieved institutional evil. Your mind set is clear. You worship the authority of the state. If the state condones barbarism that benefits you, you are all in. Very few things in life really set me off, but the Nazi mindset does it every time. I absolutely hate Nazis.

Hoax.  You’re just a bit touchy, or maybe a bit “snowflake-y,” because you’re wrong.  Guns kill more people than do abortions.  Chew on that fact all day long. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

In just the past twenty minutes you've posted a completely ignorant take on the legal system and the rule of law, and stated a "fact" that was only off by about 560,000 deaths. 

You are a joke of a poster, who has no understanding of much of anything. And you seem to enjoy proving that on a daily basis down here. A smarter man would realize what an embarrassment he's become, but you're not a smart man.

Or an original one.

You are a bit hoaxy again today, aren’t you?  What’s the legal definition of a person?  Hint: it’s someone who is born alive.  Ergo, guns kill more people than do abortions.  

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

All the more reason Trump’s monkeying with the justice system is disgraceful, by the way. 

Edited by SectionC3

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You fail to understand the entire foundation of our legal system. It's not "guilty until you prove yourself innocent", it's quite the opposite. The sentiment you're pushing here is the reason WHY we have the system we do.

Wrong. Unless you're promoting fascism, which you seem to love to do.

Your statement changes nothing.  No man is above the law.  Including our leaders.  If he is innocent then fine.  If he's guilty fine.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

You might want to take it up with state legislatures, which define “person” for the purpose of assessing criminal liability.  

Just now, Cinga said:

Can't even come up with original names can you?

I can.  Snowflake just fits the best here. 

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Your statement changes nothing.  No man is above the law.  Including our leaders.  If he is innocent then fine.  If he's guilty fine.  

It changes EVERYTHING in fact. You're arguing for a complete subversion of the western notion of jurisprudence. You're arguing that the onus is on the individual to prove his innocence. That's been the mantra of tyrants since the beginning of time, and why LIBERAL PHILOSOPHY spent hundreds of years fighting for the system we have now. 

You're 100% incorrect. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It changes EVERYTHING in fact. You're arguing for a complete subversion of the western notion of jurisprudence. You're arguing that the onus is on the individual to prove his innocence. That's been the mantra of tyrants since the beginning of time, and why LIBERAL PHILOSOPHY spent hundreds of years fighting for the system we have now. 

You're 100% incorrect. 

Do you  know the issue in the “Trump” case that is to be (or by now maybe has been) argued today?

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You might want to take it up with state legislatures, which define “person” for the purpose of assessing criminal liability.  

I can.  Snowflake just fits the best here. 

Call me what you like, but you are a pathological liar.