Nashville game October 11 on sale now

2 hours ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

Why don’t you think the international borders will be open by then? The way our government is pushing things to open now surely our borders will be open long before then. Not sure how many foreigners would want to visit, but the borders should be open.

Australians are banned from overseas travel... That is unlikely to change in 2020 except maybe to New Zealand who have close to zero new cases...

49 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Australians are banned from overseas travel... That is unlikely to change in 2020 except maybe to New Zealand who have close to zero new cases...

Okay, I understand your concern now. Thanks. Hope things improve so that ban can be lifted sooner rather than later.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

I couldn't imagine how crazy it would be down there for a Bills game

Off the charts. It was surreal to turn a fairly major city into to Buffalo, NY, but elsewhere. It was a lot more energizing that I thought it would be. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Off the charts. It was surreal to turn a fairly major city into to Buffalo, NY, but elsewhere. It was a lot more energizing that I thought it would be. 

I was so jealous watching all the videos of the Nashville takeover last year.  Really hoping we have fans so I can make the 4 hour drive over. 

Kind of like Miami, it’s the perfect location to have Bills Mafia invade.   Destination city plus a ton of NY transplants within driving-distance. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

On 5/8/2020 at 10:08 PM, Augie said:

That’s my birthday, I’ll be 29 (again).  It seems like a sign from God. I’ll be there again if things look right by then. I’m 2-0 there with the Bills! 

If the Bills are 2-0 with you there then I will buy a 50 gallon drum of alcohol for you to sit in during the game if necessary.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

If the Bills are 2-0 with you there then I will buy a 50 gallon drum of alcohol for you to sit in during the game if necessary.

Throw in a straw, top me off at halftime and we have a DEAL!    :)

On 5/9/2020 at 10:19 AM, JoPoy88 said:

so the optimists shant be disturbed, and the pessimists (or, dare i say, realists) should be shouted down by you. Sounds like a good system.

Optimism in the name of having fun being shot down by you ? SURPRISE .

30 minutes ago, T master said:

Optimism in the name of having fun being shot down by you ? SURPRISE .

Took ya 5 whole days to think of that retort huh T man? Even managed to fit an emoji in there. Good work.