Nashville game October 11 on sale now

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

so the optimists shant be disturbed, and the pessimists (or, dare i say, realists) should be shouted down by you. Sounds like a good system.

In a thread where everyone is talking about going to a game, yes, nobody is forcing you to partake in conversation about and/or consider going to a game.  

Let us optimistically talk without you going all “Karen” on everyone. 

If there’s no fans, there’s no fans... so be it.   We all know this is a possibility. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

so the optimists shant be disturbed, and the pessimists (or, dare i say, realists) should be shouted down by you. Sounds like a good system.

Or we could all agree that EVERYONE knows the situation. No one needs to come to TBD to learn about COVID-19. If you want to argue about what will happen take it to off the wall or PPP. The main board is to talk football. We may or may not be able to attend games. NONE of us know for sure so there’s no reason to argue about it here. 

• Like (+1) 5

11 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I got jumped at 2:30 am and knocked the F out the night before the music city miracle. Cops and firemen woke me up with smelling salt. 20% on me being drunk, 80% on those three kicking me in the face for wearing a bills hat. Worst weekend ever, obviously.... (still went to the game the next day, albeit with a concussion I later learned). I haven't been back since.... but maybe it's time. Go Bills! F those 3, but I'm sure they don't represent Nashville. 

Id make a comment that you should’ve known you were concussed. But you were dealing with a concussion.

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

In a thread where everyone is talking about going to a game, yes, nobody is forcing you to partake in conversation about and/or consider going to a game.  

I personally was just honestly surprised that so many think there's even a solid chance that fans will be in the stands this season. But there is a remote possibility so dream on...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KellyToTasker said:

The tickets are refundable. No harm in buying now and hoping for the best. 

I bought extra tickets for my buffalo friends friends once they know they can go.

my brother lives there so I’ll travel there that weekend either way...game or not, stadium open or not.

• Like (+1) 1

I've never been to Nashville.  Been on my bucket list for a long time.  I have friends who've seen the Bills there and their sentiment seems to be the same as many in this thread - that they love the city.

Personally, I don't think there will be fans at the games this season.  If there are, I wouldn't hesitate going and this would be high on my list for a road game since I have two airline ticket vouchers from a canceled April vacation.

7 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I personally was just honestly surprised that so many think there's even a solid chance that fans will be in the stands this season. But there is a remote possibility so dream on...

This is is something that could vary by each stste. Tennessee May be one of the last states to close this. NFL could say no crowds for games and you get full refunds.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I've never been to Nashville.  Been on my bucket list for a long time.  I have friends who've seen the Bills there and their sentiment seems to be the same as many in this thread - that they love the city.

Personally, I don't think there will be fans at the games this season.  If there are, I wouldn't hesitate going and this would be high on my list for a road game since I have two airline ticket vouchers from a canceled April vacation.

My my brother has lived in Nashville for 25 years. I’ve been there numerous times.

the stadium is downtown right across the river from where all the music bars and other tourist stuff is.  The hockey arena is also there.

its fun to be there on any weekend.  

Ive also travelled there a few times for Sabres game there and went with family.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

My approach (not sure if it is right) was to book my flights for the games I’m (hopefully) going to. I will stay with my brother in Buffalo, waiting to try to book the Venetian for Vegas and have a friend that works for AJ Capital that owns the Thompson & Graduate in Nashville. He reserved a room for me at a rate. I don’t have tickets to either road game and am going with my brother to the opener. 

Basically, I’m trying to lock in as much as I can while things are as cheap as they will be. So far, I’ve spent $44 out of pocket for all of that. If we are unable to attend, I’ll get the miles and trace credits that I used back. I have no overhead for the Nashville or Buffalo at this point. Vegas will probably take some sort of deposit but that will be it. I’m not going to purchase the tickets until we get a lot closer. The prices won’t be that drastically different. Vegas is going to be brutally expensive but it’s going to be what it’s going to be.

Would’ve been nice if the Vegas game would be in December. Have a feeling come week 4, things are still going to be dicey.  Luckily for me, I can just drive down the road to the stadium.   I was planning on putting together the tailgate but it’s looking to be a major headache after talking to my industry people that would help.  I’ll just join the masses if it seems masses are allowed.

Nashville will have to wait, again.

If everyone works out, I’ll probably drive down to Arizona like I do every time we play in Glendale.  One of my ex clients is a huge KC fan and he demands that we go to the TNF game.  Another ex client says he’s flying my wife and I down to Miami week 2.  My best friend is a niner fan so that MNF game looks like a no brainer.  

All I need now is 5 more stimulus checks!!

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The Bills will aslo travel to Nashville in 2021, so there is always that as a backup plan.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Would’ve been nice if the Vegas game would be in December. Have a feeling come week 4, things are still going to be dicey.  Luckily for me, I can just drive down the road to the stadium.   I was planning on putting together the tailgate but it’s looking to be a major headache after talking to my industry people that would help.  I’ll just join the masses if it seems masses are allowed.

Nashville will have to wait, again.

If everyone works out, I’ll probably drive down to Arizona like I do every time we play in Glendale.  One of my ex clients is a huge KC fan and he demands that we go to the TNF game.  Another ex client says he’s flying my wife and I down to Miami week 2.  My best friend is a niner fan so that MNF game looks like a no brainer.  

All I need now is 5 more stimulus checks!!

It it kind of sucks you have vegas and Nashville consecutive weeks followed by a KC at home on Thursday.  2 travel sires coukd splitfan travel then some not traveling to do Thursday nights game

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

The Bills will aslo travel to Nashville in 2021, so there is always that as a backup plan.

It depends on when though. This yrs game there was a chance of it happening in week 16. Same true next year being the Sunday after Xmas and before ny yrs.

Im willing  to bet Buffalo at Tampa in 2021 happens in London.

13 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I got jumped at 2:30 am and knocked the F out the night before the music city miracle. Cops and firemen woke me up with smelling salt. 20% on me being drunk, 80% on those three kicking me in the face for wearing a bills hat. Worst weekend ever, obviously.... (still went to the game the next day, albeit with a concussion I later learned). I haven't been back since.... but maybe it's time. Go Bills! F those 3, but I'm sure they don't represent Nashville. 

Man, My first time in Nashville, I was sad because I was there with my girlfriend and there were so many women around. ? slightly different experience.

and my Uber driver there said the wildest weekend he ever had there was when the Bills played the titans. 

26 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

It it kind of sucks you have vegas and Nashville consecutive weeks followed by a KC at home on Thursday.  2 travel sires coukd splitfan travel then some not traveling to do Thursday nights game

It depends on when though. This yrs game there was a chance of it happening in week 16. Same true next year being the Sunday after Xmas and before ny yrs.

Im willing  to bet Buffalo at Tampa in 2021 happens in London.

It’s really not too bad.  I live in Vegas so, I’d watch the raider game, wait til Friday then head to Nashville til Monday/Tuesday.  Then fly into buffalo, see my mom in Dunkirk for a few days and head home.  Would be nice if it were spread out a bit more but it works pretty good if the pandemic (and the stimulus checks) allow it.

Edited by NewEra

13 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I went to the Bills Titans game in 2015... had a great time in Nashville..

Unfortunately it appears unlikely international borders will be open in time for me to head back in 2020.,, would have definitely done the Vegas/Nashville back to back games otherwise...

Why don’t you think the international borders will be open by then? The way our government is pushing things to open now surely our borders will be open long before then. Not sure how many foreigners would want to visit, but the borders should be open.

28 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s really not too bad.  I live in Vegas so, I’d watch the raider game, wait til Friday then head to Nashville til Monday/Tuesday.  Then fly into buffalo, see my mom in Dunkirk for a few days and head home.  Would be nice if it were spread out a bit more but it works pretty good if the pandemic (and the stimulus checks) allow it.

I think by time stadiums are open stimulus checks will be gone.

I went to Nashville back in February just before all the Covid craziness and I can say that Nashville is a fun town. That stadium is also in a perfect place just a short walk from all the downtown bars. 

But I don't know if I would buy tickets to any sporting event any time soon. 

17 hours ago, Augie said:

That’s my birthday, I’ll be 29 (again).  It seems like a sign from God. I’ll be there again if things look right by then. I’m 2-0 there with the Bills! 

go in a freaking hazmat suit if necessary.  just be there.  time to be 3-0! :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

My approach (not sure if it is right) was to book my flights for the games I’m (hopefully) going to. I will stay with my brother in Buffalo, waiting to try to book the Venetian for Vegas and have a friend that works for AJ Capital that owns the Thompson & Graduate in Nashville. He reserved a room for me at a rate. I don’t have tickets to either road game and am going with my brother to the opener. 

Basically, I’m trying to lock in as much as I can while things are as cheap as they will be. So far, I’ve spent $44 out of pocket for all of that. If we are unable to attend, I’ll get the miles and trace credits that I used back. I have no overhead for the Nashville or Buffalo at this point. Vegas will probably take some sort of deposit but that will be it. I’m not going to purchase the tickets until we get a lot closer. The prices won’t be that drastically different. Vegas is going to be brutally expensive but it’s going to be what it’s going to be.

I like this idea and may copy it.  Esp. with Southwest, you can hold the credit for up to a year at least, and many other airlines have leniency right now.  I'm looking at PHX game! 

Guys, as I mentioned in another thread, have a great time and be loud.  For me, no vaccine, no Dan (my real first name).  I’m making a personal choice if I get sick, my kids suffer even with health insurance especially as I’m in medical device sales so 65% of my income is incentive comp based so knocking me out for a couple of weeks assuming I recover (I’m very healthy so helps) is just not worth it.

Dont get me wrong as I love live games, and fly my family up from FL every year for a game and am up to 18-20 family members every September for a great time.  Seriously though, have a great time and scream it out for our Bills.