Week 17 - Playoff Implications

Taking my boredom up a notch. Looking ahead at week 17. Hopefully Bills have the division locked after stomping the Pats the Monday before and are resting the starters vs MIA. 

Around the league some good match ups with play off spots on the line:

CLE vs PIT

HOU vs TEN

SF vs SEA

CHI vs GB

AZ vs LAR

DEN vs OAK (not saying LAV)

3 hours ago, ngbills said:

Taking my boredom up a notch. Looking ahead at week 17. Hopefully Bills have the division locked after stomping the Pats the Monday before and are resting the starters vs MIA. 

Around the league some good match ups with play off spots on the line:

CLE vs PIT

HOU vs TEN

SF vs SEA

CHI vs GB

AZ vs LAR

DEN vs OAK (not saying LAV)

Why not exactly? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I certainly hope we play our starters for the Miami game.  My hope is the last win doesn’t just mean home field, but seeds us higher so we may not get a bye, but the higher we are seeded, the weaker the opponent of the wildcard hopefully Bills fans get that first home playoff win since 95.  Maybe we’ll even have fans in the seats by then, as it is possible a vaccine fast tracked could make it through by December or January.  The problem than is trying to vaccinate 340,000,000 people.

I almost feel like the makers of the schedule are Pats fans. This is the 4th year in a row that they have ended the season with two games at home against division opponents. So, every year for the last 4 years they get the Dolphins, Jets or Bills at home the last two games of the season. What the hell are the odds of that. This is the 4th year in a row that we are paying the Patriots in NE the second to last game of the year. That's very weird