[Vague Title] Worth a look in my book...

He’d be a nice upgrade on the offensive line. Probably a bit pricey. Maybe cut Long save some cash and go for it. Going to be many suitors. Would 7/8 million per get it done? Pro Bowl player last 3 years. We obviously have the cap space. Pro Bowlers aren’t available every day ? 

The pro bowl always seems to have a few OL...guards in particular....who make it based on reputation. It just seems to be the same guys voted in by default year after year. 

Remember Ruben Brown going like 8 years in a row? And didn't Jeff Saturday get voted in even though he was benched by GB? 

If Watford was that good Saints would have kept him, or at least got some value back in a trade. 

59 minutes ago, below said:

The pro bowl always seems to have a few OL...guards in particular....who make it based on reputation. It just seems to be the same guys voted in by default year after year. 

Remember Ruben Brown going like 8 years in a row? And didn't Jeff Saturday get voted in even though he was benched by GB? 

If Watford was that good Saints would have kept him, or at least got some value back in a trade. 

They paid Andrus Peat and Terron Armstead. Next year they are going have to pay Ryan Ramczyk. 

Also drafting Cesar Ruiz and Erik McCoy in B2B drafts helped push someone out the door.

• Like (+1) 1

It's a no from me. We need all the cap space we can get to pay players and with other teams having a lot of space still, he'll get paid big by someone like the Jets or Dolphins. He's a good player, but sometimes it's the wrong deal for the current situation 

Edited by Mountain Man

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

They paid Andrus Peat and Terron Armstead. Next year they are going have to pay Ryan Ramczyk. 

Also drafting Cesar Ruiz and Erik McCoy in B2B drafts helped push someone out the door.

Yea it was about money on the line overall. That said, I think Walford's performances have been a little inflated by playing alongside that host of good players. He is a good starting guard. I think Spain's best level of play is at least as good as Walford's. 

4 hours ago, below said:

Yes Ruben Brown went multiple years in a row and when he left to Chicago he proved he was still worthy.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

PS Get with the program.

If he’s so sought after, how could they not get compensation for him? Feels like something else is going on behind the scenes. 

I’d be fine with upgrading, but I think our line is going to take a big step forward with another year together. 

Why over pay this guy at a position where the Bills are pretty well set?

Besides what about the Bromance between Josh and Feliciano? ;)

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Simple solution: one day ban for any Peter Pan post.  If it is not important enough to be banned, don't post it. 

Note: I have blocked already most of the PP sites/images.

Tyrant ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1