Anyone buying tickets yet??

Yeah, I'm buying tickets...Waitress Kim and Awe Shucks Terry keep taking my monthly ST payment like we're going to have people in stadiums in September. Just waiting for them to ask me how I want my money back... put into 2021 tickets or credited back. I'll take my money back, thanks. This league is tone deaf, rich aholes sequestered on their yachts hoping to put lives in danger so they can safely profit. 

So hoping that the two LA teams eat a giant bag of losses with their stupid new stadium sitting fallow for 2021. So hoping the same for the city-jumping Davis nightmare in Vegas. 

Would love to see the unquestioned forthcoming spike in cases eat into the profits of every single owner in this league. Fingers crossed.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, zonabb said:

...Would love to see the unquestioned forthcoming spike in cases eat into the profits of every single owner in this league. Fingers crossed.

Lotta hate. Have a cocktail & relax. Don’t miss your anti-hypertensive meds.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Been thinking about grabbing tickets to the Titans game.

22 hours ago, zonabb said:

Yeah, I'm buying tickets...Waitress Kim and Awe Shucks Terry keep taking my monthly ST payment like we're going to have people in stadiums in September. Just waiting for them to ask me how I want my money back... put into 2021 tickets or credited back. I'll take my money back, thanks. This league is tone deaf, rich aholes sequestered on their yachts hoping to put lives in danger so they can safely profit. 

So hoping that the two LA teams eat a giant bag of losses with their stupid new stadium sitting fallow for 2021. So hoping the same for the city-jumping Davis nightmare in Vegas. 

Would love to see the unquestioned forthcoming spike in cases eat into the profits of every single owner in this league. Fingers crossed.

Envy is a terrible affliction.

3 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Been thinking about grabbing tickets to the Titans game.

I was hoping for the opener and Titans. Not sure if I’ll want to fly for the opener (or if they will be ready for a full stadium),  but Nashville is my greatest hope for this year. I absolutely LOVE the city, know it fairly well, and it’s a great experience and an easy drive for us. BUT, I’ll wait and pay thru the nose later if that’s the easiest path. The hassle would bother me more than the money, but to each their own. I’m a pretty simple guy who doesn’t like a bunch of extra steps. I’m 2-0 in Nashville, so if you want to chip in to get me there........   :)

P.S.   It’s on my birthday! That’s just meant to be, right? 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I was hoping for the opener and Titans. Not sure if I’ll want to fly for the opener (or if they will be ready for a full stadium),  but Nashville is my greatest hope for this year. I absolutely LOVE the city, know it fairly well, and it’s a great experience and an easy drive for us. BUT, I’ll wait and pay thru the nose later if that’s the easiest path. The hassle would bother me more than the money, but to each their own. I’m a pretty simple guy who doesn’t like a bunch of extra steps. I’m 2-0 in Nashville, so if you want to chip in to get me there........   :)

We’re planning on Vegas the weekend before but if that falls through for some reason Nashville and Denver are next up. Used to spend a lot of time working in nashville, always loved it. Hell, maybe if things are going well with the season (and the tables / sports book treat me well) we’ll still do nashville. Cheap flight or reasonable drive from Cbus. Missed last year but the previous time where we stole one was an awesome time. Our little guy will be 4 in the fall so mom is a more comfortable leaving him with the grandparents for a weekend a little more often now. Back to back could be do able. Good development for dad ?

I have the NFL on Apple tv, where i can read updates on the Bills daily. However in the past 2 weeks it keeps saying NullError when i try to open up the Bills thread. Anyone else having this problem? This is happening to all AFC East Teams

• 3 weeks later...