Anyone buying tickets yet??

For what it's worth Erie County executive Mark Poloncarz said in an interview last night he highly doubts there will be NFL played in front of packed stadiums this year :cry:

Anybody out there booking trips already please be careful you are booking options that will be refundable

1 hour ago, Liberal Bob said:

I am just the opposite as I look for guys like Vinny and others who  work as local ticket selling icons. Most of these guys have been selling Bills Sabres and concert tickets for years now and they will really go the extra mile to keep you happy. These guys are out in the same spot for every event in town so if they want to keep working they must keep their buyers happy and from my experience they do.

They just won’t refund you or give you a credit if the game isn’t played or no fans are allowed. That was the point. If people are concerned about that, as they should be, you need to buy from the team or a large reseller. 

Oh yah, sitting with 70 plus thousand people while an ongoing pandemic that is transferable by breath is happening, I just so want to do that, sign me up... really people?

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Oh yah, sitting with 70 plus thousand people while an ongoing pandemic that is transferable by breath is happening, I just so want to do that, sign me up... really people?

It's not really transferable by breath, it's transferable by droplets so technically if you don't accidentally get spit on or spit on anyone else then you're golden 

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

It's not really transferable by breath, it's transferable by droplets so technically if you don't accidentally get spit on or spit on anyone else then you're golden 

Moisture in your lungs/breath that you exhale carries and transfers the virus into the air that you, the guy/gal next to you breathes in, that’s is in fact how it is spread, and is particularly effective in crowds. No coughing or spitting is required.  All you have to do is breath it in, then you can take it home to your wife and children, maybe even your elderly mom and dad... that would be nice now wouldn’t it... but yah, go to that game that’s such a great idea... 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Moisture in your lungs/breath that you exhale carries and transfers the virus into the air that you, the guy/gal next to you breathes in, that’s is in fact how it is spread, and is particularly effective in crowds. No coughing or spitting is required.  All you have to do is breath it in, then you can take it home to your wife and children, maybe even your elderly mom and dad... that would be nice now wouldn’t it... but yah, go to that game that’s such a great idea... 

you have the right to stay home. Quarantine all those you list.  Enjoy your right to choose. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Wouldn't the same be said for flu season? The flu could be transferable as well and that kills 40,000 to 50,000 people a year. So, if someone with the flu or just getting over the flu was next you at a game, how is that any different? I'd still like to know how this virus has the ability to just float in the air for hours and affects people by just walking by but the flu virus doesn't float in the air? So, you can walk around Walmart with no mask during flu season and not worry about it because the flu virus isn't capable enough to float in the air but the coronavirus has the power to come out of someone's mouth, sit in the air for 3 hours and says "who's next b*tch?". Sounds a little ridiculous to me

47 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

you have the right to stay home. Quarantine all those you list.  Enjoy your right to choose. 

Do you or I have a right to knowingly infect others, the answer to that is no. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Do you or I have a right to knowingly infect others, the answer to that is no. 

I can not  infect those That I am not around. Stay home. You won’t get infected. 

to get this back on track. Has anyone seen prices for Nashville yet? Any rec’s on hotels would be great. We went last year but didn’t stay close enough to walk to downtown.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Wouldn't the same be said for flu season? The flu could be transferable as well and that kills 40,000 to 50,000 people a year. So, if someone with the flu or just getting over the flu was next you at a game, how is that any different? I'd still like to know how this virus has the ability to just float in the air for hours and affects people by just walking by but the flu virus doesn't float in the air? So, you can walk around Walmart with no mask during flu season and not worry about it because the flu virus isn't capable enough to float in the air but the coronavirus has the power to come out of someone's mouth, sit in the air for 3 hours and says "who's next b*tch?". Sounds a little ridiculous to me

You sound like you purposefully are trying not to understand, read, listen, learn, pay attention to what scientific and medical experts world wide are telling all of us.

This is more than, “ she’s a witch, burn her”  just because I don’t understand quantum physics doesn’t mean the knowledge gained from it doesn’t exist. Doctor Fauci knows more about this than you, me or the executive branch of our government does, you might just want to believe what he is saying, over what a real estate guy has to say about it. Nuthin but luv Buffalo03.

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

The amazing thing is that you don’t need to go!  I bet that’s a relief, because by your post it seems to me you thought you were mandated to go to football stadiums this fall.... just wanted to alleviate your concern and remind you, you’re not. 

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I can not  infect those That I am not around. Stay home. You won’t get infected. 

to get this back on track. Has anyone seen prices for Nashville yet? Any rec’s on hotels would be great. We went last year but didn’t stay close enough to walk to downtown.

The prices didn’t seem too bad. Like $120ish upstairs, $200ish downstairs. 

We were here last year: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bnash-renaissance-nashville-hotel/

• Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I’ve seen tix on Bills side lower level corners from $160-200 or so. Not too bad. Hotels and other accommodations are probably tough right now, but I haven’t checked. Looking forward to attending a Bills game this year when and where fans are able to do so. Nashville of course is a great place for a Bills road trip weekend, along with some other areas on the Bills schedule this year. I’m a bit disappointed that @MIA is so early in September, as it’s not the best time to hit South Beach. Vegas might be a substitute for Miami this season, and either way I’d guess those interested in attending a Bills game as soon as possible should look to the road games first. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

You sound like you purposefully are trying not to understand, read, listen, learn, pay attention to what scientific and medical experts world wide are telling all of us.

This is more than, “ she’s a witch, burn her”  just because I don’t understand quantum physics doesn’t mean the knowledge gained from it doesn’t exist. Doctor Fauci knows more about this than you, me or the executive branch of our government does, you might just want to believe what he is saying, over what a real estate guy has to say about it. Nuthin but luv Buffalo03.

Go Bills!!!

You can't explain how this virus can magically float in the air compared to other viruses that can't, can you? No, you can't because the whole thought of it is ridiculous. Does the flu virus and every other virus weigh more? When someone with the flu coughs or talks, the droplets just fall right to floor because it's too heavy? But this virus has the ability the ability to do what other ones can't and float in the air because it knows how powerful it is? This virus has been known about for 3 or 4 months but Fauci has all the answers? Fauci is a fraud. He said a pandemic would happen during Trump's first term as president way back 2017 and it just so happens to be in an election year? I don't care who you are, you can't possibly say a pandemic "will" happen in a couple years time frame and then it just so happens in an election year of the first term of probably the most hated president of all time? To coincidental for me and I hate Trump by the way. All Fauci is trying to do is drag this out long enough to keep pushing for vaccines. The media just keeps wanting to push fear onto people. 

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, batmanfreek said:

Anyone finding any ticket prices for Vegas that’s not 300 bucks a ticket for nose bleeds? Sucks because I literally can walk to the stadium but won’t shell out 600 to use binoculars 

If you look into it all of the seats in the stadium are psls and there were sold out years ago.

So lots of people purchased tickets so they could make a fast buck. They want to make there money back so cheap tickets will not be found unfortunately