Anyone buying tickets yet??

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Did you buy tickets yet? I booked my flight but didn’t get a room or tickets yet.

The Venetian/Palazzo is my favorite and there wasn’t anything available. Vegas is so hit and miss for me. I’ve been 6 times, loved it twice, hated it twice and twice was indifferent. In my head, it will be IMPOSSIBLE, to not be fun for the Bills game.

I booked flights & hotel last night too. Palazzo is also my favorite and was also surprised to see nothing available. I went on the actual website and there was a disclaimer saying they weren’t accepting any reservations at the time. I assume once things open back up, they’ll have availability. I ended up booking at the cosmopolitan using some Marriott points. Since my wife is being a good sport about being dragged to Vegas for a Bills game on our anniversary weekend, figured a nice suite there wouldn’t be the worst move! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Be careful buying from 3rd parties right now. Some states doesnt mandate returns from places like stubhub if the event is cancelled. 

Yeah. StubHub has suspended refunds. You get credit. Whoop-de-doo.

18 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

That 11/1 game vs NE looks so tempting.  I would be jumping on that if it wasn't for the current situation.

I have a buddy in PHX and a crap ton of airline miles. But no way in planning anything in AZ.

8 minutes ago, major said:

I would say “no” on tickets. If a situation arises where corona spreads among an entire team during season, I’m sure season will be over and refunds hard to get 

If you had to bet on where a hot spot might arise, is there a better bet than an open Las Vegas? 

How fitting. 

I was talking with a certain former board member earlier tonight, no names mentioned @Boyst62

In a perfect world, I will attend the home opener (I want that belt, @mead107), the Vegas game, and the Denver game. I don't see any of those happening, but I'm ready to pounce as needed. 

I have predictions on how this will go but that's for a different thread, in a different place, and this is all about the dream here.

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

If you had to bet on where a hot spot might arise, is there a better bet than an open Las Vegas? 

How fitting. 

I’m actually thinking about this for mlb, nba, and nfl. If it spreads among a team, is a team suddenly done for the season while the others play? Sounds like a sick version of “survivor”. I can hear Jeff probst: “32 teams, massive virus, only one will survive”. This is the nfl 

I’ll plan on watching from the couch at home this year....hopefully that’s an option! If and when we get some encouraging news, I’ll pay (a little extra) though the nose to book the home opener and Nashville. I’ll save Vegas until after it’s not so new and hip. 

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Did you buy tickets yet? I booked my flight but didn’t get a room or tickets yet.

The Venetian/Palazzo is my favorite and there wasn’t anything available. Vegas is so hit and miss for me. I’ve been 6 times, loved it twice, hated it twice and twice was indifferent. In my head, it will be IMPOSSIBLE, to not be fun for the Bills game.

Yes. We got tickets and booked a room at Mandalay Bay. My wife goes there every year for work. I’ve been there many times but it’s been years. I’m finally ready to go back and what better occasion. I hope it works out.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

They take my money every 15th ??‍♂️

Edit: my tickets are on my app already 

Ok good cause when I bought the tickets today it went ahead and sent me my tickets almost immediately... so I was hoping that meant it means that person already had season tickets ..

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, scuba guy said:

Got a call last week from my rep to hurry up and buy my seasons have not paid yet.  Said i wanted to be guaranteed to get camper lot passes. Was on wait list last year and was told they are increasingly size to get in (not)

They should make the lot bigger. The bus lot was never full last year, and the tailgate village could be moved, to increase the camper lot. 

12 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

. Now I agree that I wouldn’t go to Vinny with the sign on the street corner but you won’t have any issues with Stubhub.

I am just the opposite as I look for guys like Vinny and others who  work as local ticket selling icons. Most of these guys have been selling Bills Sabres and concert tickets for years now and they will really go the extra mile to keep you happy. These guys are out in the same spot for every event in town so if they want to keep working they must keep their buyers happy and from my experience they do.

12 hours ago, bmur66 said:

Wife and I are all booked for Vegas. Paid for insurance on everything. It’s a gamble

I already know of 10 family & friends who’ve purchased the whole LV package -flights, hotel, game tix. Hope it works out.

Through Bills site/Ticketbastards there was a blurb about tix being fully refundable if game is cancelled or otherwise limited such that the tickets are limited, even for single-game seats.