Anyone buying tickets yet??

Excited for the season and want to buy tickets cause they are a little cheaper now on sites... But with all the uncertainty this is tough to make that decision.. Anyone decide to buy them yet who doesn’t have season tickets??

Almost zero chance games will be played in front of full stadiums so who knows how it's going to work as far as who gets them/ priority etc. No real point in even thinking about tickets right now, gotta see how it plays out. 

• Like (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, Aross3415 said:

Excited for the season and want to buy tickets cause they are a little cheaper now on sites... But with all the uncertainty this is tough to make that decision.. Anyone decide to buy them yet who doesn’t have season tickets??

For now I’m only looking at tickets to road Bills games. Still uncertainty there, but better odds imo. Interested in Vegas, Tenn, and Arizona. Miami in week two isn’t ideal from a weather standpoint; I was hoping for late October or November for that one. 

• Like (+1) 1

That is what I was thinking too... the game I would be buying would be for December.. right now the tickets are obviously much cheaper... The prices are great.. I think it’s just how excited I am but probably should just wait..

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aross3415 said:

That is what I was thinking too... the game I would be buying would be for December.. right now the tickets are obviously much cheaper... The prices are great.. I think it’s just how excited I am but probably should just wait..

December should be a pretty good bet. If the price is right, it’s worth consideration. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

For now I’m only looking at tickets to road Bills games. Still uncertainty there, but better odds imo. Interested in Vegas, Tenn, and Arizona. Miami in week two isn’t ideal from a weather standpoint; I was hoping for late October or November for that one. 

Did you look at Vegas yet? I booked flights for the home opener, Vegas and Nashville last night. This morning I looked at tickets. Vegas was starting at $350!! The next cheapest ticket was $427. Now I expect them to come down some but damn.

2 minutes ago, Aross3415 said:

I’d buy now. If they start without fans I doubt that they finish the year without them. If the Bills are in the mix those prices will go up. I’m sure that you’ll get refunded or a credit if fans can’t attend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Be careful buying from 3rd parties right now. Some states doesnt mandate returns from places like stubhub if the event is cancelled. 

Exactly.  Now is the time to go through the team ticket offices.  

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Be careful buying from 3rd parties right now. Some states doesnt mandate returns from places like stubhub if the event is cancelled. 

Stubhub will guarantee them. A lot of these resale sites will at this point. They’ve learned over time that if they can’t guarantee them they can’t get traffic. Now I agree that I wouldn’t go to Vinny with the sign on the street corner but you won’t have any issues with Stubhub.

• Like (+1) 1

I have seasons and I grabbed a couple of extras for the Chiefs game for family.  From the Bills via Ticketmaster (face value). 

I asked my rep why tickets were available from the Bills via Ticketmaster before the season ticket holder pre-sale and they said they released a few but held most of the extras back for the pre-sale (probably in July)

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Stubhub will guarantee them. A lot of these resale sites will at this point. They’ve learned over time that if they can’t guarantee them they can’t get traffic. Now I agree that I wouldn’t go to Vinny with the sign on the street corner but you won’t have any issues with Stubhub.

Have you had any tickets at Tickpick before?? If so have you had good experience with it? 

Under normal circumstances I would've already booked a trip to Vegas by now.  But I feel like we are still a long way from all the coronavirus stuff being over and I've decided to just sit this year out from doing any football trips.  I hope for everybody else's sake that wants to do the road trips that things are completely back to normal by the time the season starts but I'm anticipating things changing at least 4 or 5 times as it gets closer so I just don't want to deal with the hassle of it.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have and I have. I used it in Houston for the playoff game. 

Good because I just bought 4 tickets for the Sunday night game against the steelers in December... got endzone seats row 3... so hopefully this all works out ??.. I guess I was just too excited to wait! Lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

Wife and I are all booked for Vegas. Paid for insurance on everything. It’s a gamble

Did you buy tickets yet? I booked my flight but didn’t get a room or tickets yet.

The Venetian/Palazzo is my favorite and there wasn’t anything available. Vegas is so hit and miss for me. I’ve been 6 times, loved it twice, hated it twice and twice was indifferent. In my head, it will be IMPOSSIBLE, to not be fun for the Bills game.

Got a call last week from my rep to hurry up and buy my seasons have not paid yet.  Said i wanted to be guaranteed to get camper lot passes. Was on wait list last year and was told they are increasingly size to get in (not)

K

As for away games

Went out to Vegas on business 2 yrs ago

Was going to due a thread on going out there and getting group tickets cousin lives out there. Got a get DVD from chamber of commerce couple weeks ago, was told all seats were sold out to psls hard to do groups with that put a arrow into it.  To much junk, going on and way to expensive right know for tickets

Edited by scuba guy

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

I wonder if teams/NFL will do what I think the jags ordinarily do, which is limit ticket sales to only those in the zip code around the stadium. That would stink for road teams and fans, but may limit spread of the virus between regions.