Who’s on the Buffalo Bills Mt Rushmore?

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Every NFL Team's Mount Rushmore | Bleacher Report | Latest News ...

If you go by the approximate value index, that's the group right there.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/career-av.htm

FYI, Bruce is 8th in the entire NFL in that metric. There's three defenders in the top 10: Bruce Smith, Reggie White, and Ray Lewis.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean isn't there an actual wall with names on it.

This conversation is about a mountain, not a wall.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Bruce, Jim, Andre, Thurman. Ralph needs to be on it as well. Without him their is no Buffalo Bills.

I don't really like mixing players and coaches and owners all together. Might as well have two mountains. One for players and one for non-players. The non-players would probably be Wilson, Levy, Polian, and Lou Saban?

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, MJS said:

I don't really like mixing players and coaches and owners all together. Might as well have two mountains. One for players and one for non-players. The non-players would probably be Wilson, Levy, Polian, and Lou Saban?

Good point and your choice for owner/GM/coaches(Ralph is a given) is what I would make also. Maybe an argument can be made for Knox. He did a good job. I still think if they could have held on against the Chargers in 1980 divisional round then they probably would have gone all the way that year and played the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

I’m not a fan of making a Mt Rushmore totally comprised of one generation.  

Bruce and Kelly are locks but the other two should go to Ralph and either OJ or Jack Kemp IMO. 

My Jets Mt Rushmore: 

Joe Namath

Joe Klecko

Curtis Martin

Darrelle Revis

It encompasses the championship 69 team with a very good early 80’s team, late 90’s team, and late 00’s team. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Does special teams get its own mountain? If so, then I'm going Tasker and Christie (honorable mention, Frank Reich, holder)--but who would round that "3rd phase of the game" group out for us?  :)

There is only ONE Mountain

No Special Teams Mountain/No Front Office/Ownership Mountain/No Coaching Mountains! 

don’t you bills fans know anything about mt Rushmore’s? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JetsFan20 said:

There is only ONE Mountain

No Special Teams Mountain/No Front Office/Ownership Mountain/No Coaching Mountains! 

don’t you bills fans know anything about mt Rushmore’s? 

Embarrassment of riches I suppose :D