Buffalo has finalized our undrafted free agents. These 8 players have signed with the Buffalo Bills!

20 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Looking forward to IKE and Tray to fight for a roster spot. 

I don't have a distaste for Dimarco like some do in the Bills fandom, but I am intrigued about Reggie Gilliam.  

I'm also equally intrigued in Tray Adams - hopefully with the new facility, Tray can manage the health concerns, because I think if healthy, he would be a good asset to have 

Edited by delirious
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

What’s the scoop with the two safety’s? Due to the age of ours?

Anyone have inside gouge on any of this group?

I’m guessing ST potential is primary interest.

• Like (+1) 1

Hoping Trey Adams lives up to the hype and winds up being a beast.

Also hope Antonio Williams is legit and takes Taiwan Jones’ job.

One of the two safeties (not sure which) will make the practice squad, stay there a couple seasons, and end up being the new Dean Marlowe. 

Trey Adams is my “I can’t believe he didn’t get drafted and I’ll be pissed if/when he gets cut. This front office doesn’t know what they’re doing” guy this offseason. It was David Sills last year. Beane wouldn’t know talent if it slapped him right in the dick....(sarcasm)

Edited by Brennan Huff
I realize sarcasm can be hard to pick up via text

16 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Trey Adams is my “I can’t believe he didn’t get drafted and I’ll be pissed if/when he gets cut. This front office doesn’t know what they’re doing” guy this offseason. It was David Sills last year. Beane wouldn’t know talent if it slapped him right in the dick....

Is that dick a Juron?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

What’s the scoop with the two safety’s? Due to the age of ours?

Anyone have inside gouge on any of this group?

Gotta throw Pegs a bone with at least one player from Penn State on the roster.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Trey Adams is my “I can’t believe he didn’t get drafted and I’ll be pissed if/when he gets cut. This front office doesn’t know what they’re doing” guy this offseason. It was David Sills last year. Beane wouldn’t know talent if it slapped him right in the dick....

I must have missed David Sills appearance in the Pro Bowl.  Just kiddin'.  All I know about Adams was that he was a very highly regarded player and was then hit with injuries.  When he is right, he can be a really talented player.  Apparently, nobody wanted to risk a draft pick when the o-tackle draft was pretty deep.  I'm anxious to see him in some live action.  He could turn out to be a great value.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

I was expecting “dick” to be censored....

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

I was expecting “dick” to be censored....

As our HC he should have been...