Kayleigh McEnany roasts reporters!

16 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Nothing wrong with the point being made, but this was obviously scripted. She's looking down and reading off notes.

Which means that she prepares in advance before she goes on the record for the administration. If you ask me, Trump could use more of that. 

• Like (+1) 11

6 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Which means that she prepares in advance before she goes on the record for the administration. If you ask me, Trump could use more of that. 

Yeah, I guess. I'm sure he'd love to know what questions will be asked too, lol

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I think they have a pretty good idea what's going to be thrown at them at the daily press conferences by now. 

47 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Nothing wrong with the point being made, but this was obviously scripted. She's looking down and reading off notes.

I didn't realize that it was better not to be prepared in life?  

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If she keeps being “naughty” ,

I volunteer to speak with her. 

?

If that doesn't work, I'll happily volunteer to deliver a spanking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

You think the press is telling her questions in advance? :blink:

More like most of the press in that room is so obvious in their narratives that their inane questions are something the press secretary can prepare for - just watch her pressers. She has a binder, and she's not afraid to use it. ?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

More like most of the press in that room is so obvious in their narratives that their inane questions are something the press secretary can prepare for - just watch her pressers. She has a binder, and she's not afraid to use it. ?

The press? No. I think it was a nice set-up. Some of the press wants so bad to get her/Trump that one of the dumb ones was easily fooled.

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

More like most of the press in that room is so obvious in their narratives that their inane questions are something the press secretary can prepare for - just watch her pressers. She has a binder, and she's not afraid to use it. ?

Well, as long as it isn't filled with women.  That MIGHT be ok.  But conservatives having binders might be a triggering action.  So, we really need to ask Sens, Warren & Gillibrand whether this is an acceptable use of a binder.  If they don't agree Justice Bader-Ginsburg's pancreas gets the deciding vote.

16 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Nothing wrong with that.

51 minutes ago, KRC said:

Nothing wrong with that.

But, but she was too prepared. How can the press get their soundbites if they can't catch people off guard and edit their responses to make them sound 3rd Chair stupid?

• Like (+1) 1