Schein Ranks Top Nine Prime-Time Games, Bills #3

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001113206/article/2020-nfl-schedule-release-ranking-top-nine-primetime-games

3) Kansas City Chiefs at Buffalo Bills

Week 6: Thursday, Oct. 15 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network/Amazon

Patty Mahomes against Sean McDermott's defense in front of the amazing and passionate fans in lovely Western New York? Buckle up, buttercup! The scene in Buffalo is going to be wild, with the defending champs coming to town with the sun down and the juices flowing for Bills Mafia. I'm so excited I might jump through a table! This could be a playoff preview, too. I anticipate the Chiefs will win their fifth straight AFC West title. And yes, I expect the Bills to take the AFC East for the first time since 1995.

Any time Mahomes is on in prime time -- with the electric Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce by his side -- the viewing offers sizzle. Can't wait to see him go against a Bills defense that ranked second in points allowed and third in total D last season. But don't discount the undercard of Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs and Buffalo's revamped passing attack against Tyrann Mathieu, Frank Clark, Chris Jones and the rest of K.C.'s underrated championship defense.

It's obviously a huge game for us, and Schein has bought in to the Bills the last couple of years. But it's nice to see that this game looks as good to non-fans as it does to us.

• Like (+1) 1

Friday October 16th, 2020

"This is a traffic report from WIVB.  We are looking at rush hour morning traffic in Buffalo and it seems no one is going to work today after the Bills convincing win over the defending Super Bowl champs"

New York State Route 33 - Wikiwand

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

20 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Wish this was Sunday nighter in buffalo 

I said the exact same thing. I honestly don't know how you picture this game and don't see Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth announcing it on Sunday Night. It was perfect for it

36 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I said the exact same thing. I honestly don't know how you picture this game and don't see Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth announcing it on Sunday Night. It was perfect for it

Right now I think not having Cris Collinsworth and PFF comments are a good thing.  I actually used to like him and when I watch game I put it on mute now.

8 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001113206/article/2020-nfl-schedule-release-ranking-top-nine-primetime-games

3) Kansas City Chiefs at Buffalo Bills

Week 6: Thursday, Oct. 15 at 8:20 p.m. ET on Fox/NFL Network/Amazon

Patty Mahomes against Sean McDermott's defense in front of the amazing and passionate fans in lovely Western New York? Buckle up, buttercup! The scene in Buffalo is going to be wild, with the defending champs coming to town with the sun down and the juices flowing for Bills Mafia. I'm so excited I might jump through a table! This could be a playoff preview, too. I anticipate the Chiefs will win their fifth straight AFC West title. And yes, I expect the Bills to take the AFC East for the first time since 1995.

Any time Mahomes is on in prime time -- with the electric Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce by his side -- the viewing offers sizzle. Can't wait to see him go against a Bills defense that ranked second in points allowed and third in total D last season. But don't discount the undercard of Josh Allen, Stefon Diggs and Buffalo's revamped passing attack against Tyrann Mathieu, Frank Clark, Chris Jones and the rest of K.C.'s underrated championship defense.

It's obviously a huge game for us, and Schein has bought in to the Bills the last couple of years. But it's nice to see that this game looks as good to non-fans as it does to us.

Let's hope its played in front of Bills Mafia just to remind the football world (as if they don't already know) that New Era can bring the noise just like Arrowhead.

3 Dallas games??  This list is half a joke.

1 game is because it's in a new stadium?  Yay!!

And the there's this:  "What an exhilarating offensive showcase.  Kyler Murray vs. Dak Presoctt".  (!).

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Let's hope its played in front of Bills Mafia just to remind the football world (as if they don't already know) that New Era can bring the noise just like Arrowhead.

Just like?

Bills fans noise > KC yokels doing the Tomahawk Chop.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

This should be a rematch of last years divisional round game if we didn't completely crap the bed in the second half and overtime against the Texans. I'm shocked someone would have it number 3 though. Maybe because of all the unknown? Likely top four teams in the conference on paper that have not matched up together in recent years with teams as currently constructed. 

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Friday October 16th, 2020

"This is a traffic report from WIVB.  We are looking at rush hour morning traffic in Buffalo and it seems no one is going to work today after the Bills convincing win over the defending Super Bowl champs"

New York State Route 33 - Wikiwand

Somehow, this seems more likely...

Two cars stuck together at a toll booth.  Two cars stuck together at a toll booth.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How does this happen?  

Well I wasn't going to 'give in' to him!

Honestly, I'm kinda surprised the Honda didn't just plow through to freedom.  I mean at this point, what's the difference?

• Haha (+1) 1