Brady and the Bucs get 5 Primetime games

Whatever causes the most misery for Patriots fans I root for!

Also, I'm fascinated to see how the Bucs look....

I also don't feel very negative about Brady anymore... I won't root for him, but to me he's a guy like Brees who I could take or leave... I don't have any emotional investment in the Saints winning or losing, although I enjoy watching them play. 

As soon as the uniform of the evil empire came off his back Brady just became an interesting story to me. If he and Gronk do well while NE struggles, all the better! 

Edited by TheFunPolice

1 hour ago, BeastMaster said:

This raises my eyebrows and makes me wonder if the league still plans on making them a relevant team.

No reason why they should be getting these marquee games given they have no players fans want to see and a not good offense.

When’s the last time they didn’t have a winning record? When’s the last time 2 years passed they weren’t AFCE Champions? 

Most importantly, wazzamata witchoo?

1 hour ago, BeastMaster said:

This raises my eyebrows and makes me wonder if the league still plans on making them a relevant team.

No reason why they should be getting these marquee games given they have no players fans want to see and a not good offense.

They’re doing it to bother Bills fans who thought we arrived as the most popular team in the world. 

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Why?  Because America loves TAW-mee.  (The networks also know a lot of America doesn't pay attention to offseason transactions.)

I heard on TV but have not confirmed that Brady and the Bucs don’t play a game at the same time as the Pats* all season. The New England bandwagon fans can carry on their love affair with TWO teams now!  Until, of course, the Pats* look sucky, don’t win the division and then they will all move onto another obsession like rats jumping off a sinking ship. :)

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

When’s the last time they didn’t have a winning record? When’s the last time 2 years passed they weren’t AFCE Champions? 

Most importantly, wazzamata witchoo?

Why did a Patriots thread get merged with a Bucs thread?

17 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’m rooting for Brady. Anything to make Belichick and the Patriots look bad 

I’m rooting for both of them to go down in flames ?,  As far as making Belicheat and pats****** looking bad Bills will take care of that !!!

GO BILLS !!!

Edited by Putin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Why did a Patriots thread get merged with a Bucs thread?

I requested it so that we could be closer together

And for the official record, that was my 6,900th post

Edited by Virgil
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, nucci said:

Because it's football and this is a football discussion board

I thought it was a BUFFALO BILLS discussion board. Pardon me for not wanting to talk or read about that punk formerly from NE .

26 minutes ago, BBILL12 said:

I thought it was a BUFFALO BILLS discussion board. Pardon me for not wanting to talk or read about that punk formerly from NE .

it's not limited to just Bills discussion. Did you complain about the Brett Favre thread or the numerous ones about the Jets and Dolphins?

29 minutes ago, BBILL12 said:

Also one about Alex Smith...Dalton signing with Cowboys.....

31 minutes ago, BBILL12 said:

The Stadium Wall

Buffalo Bills Community. Discussing the Buffalo Bills and the NFL 24 hours a day since 1998!

38 minutes ago, Stenbar said:

Gonna be hysterical when he gets some injury and hardly plays a down for the Bucs.

What if the season gets cancelled ( I think they will play with or without fans) now Brady at 43/44 in 2021 and two years removed from playing. That would be a tough situation to overcome.

The GOAT QB at age 97 on a new team?  Of course it’s 5 times, it should be.  Only has one or two season left, they should put him on TV as much as they can.  People are going to want to see that.  Even if it’s just to root for him to fail.  

4 hours ago, BeastMaster said:

it seems completely ridiculous, and not some kind of mistake. Most of the world can see that the Patriots aren't going to be a very exciting team, and probably a middling team at best.

Makes me think there's more going on here 

Boston is a huge television market. The Patriots get huge ratings. There's a reason Chicago and Dallas get 4-5 games a year and they've been mediocre to horrible for the last 15 years.

8 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'm on the opposite side root for Bill and let Brady look bad.  To me he's the brains behind the operation and made Brady look good.

Plus at least one 4:45 at Vegas start which means most of country will be watching.  Admittedly could be the secondary game that time slot, but good chance not.

Likely too if the Denver game doesn't get moved to Saturday, will still be either a 4:05 regional or 4:25 national game. 

So give us 0.5 for the TBD Denver game, and 0.5 for the higher profile Vegas game, and that's basically 5 primetime games.

Living in NC I cant wait to see the reaction of Panthers fans when the NFC South slaps them around this year.

Any success TB has from this point on doesn't effect my football viewing. No AFCE TB idgaf and neither should you.