Brady and the Bucs get 5 Primetime games

11 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’m rooting for Brady. Anything to make Belichick and the Patriots look bad 

I'm on the opposite side root for Bill and let Brady look bad.  To me he's the brains behind the operation and made Brady look good.

10 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

We might have 5 as well.  The Denver game is only listed as TBD Saturday or Sunday.  That would be 4 games in a row.

Plus at least one 4:45 at Vegas start which means most of country will be watching.  Admittedly could be the secondary game that time slot, but good chance not.

Likely too if the Denver game doesn't get moved to Saturday, will still be either a 4:05 regional or 4:25 national game. 

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Like (+1) 2

It is a pretty easy primtime schedule. with Arians/Brady on offense and  if their defense can have another good year, they will get a bunch of hype nationally because of it. I would be surprised if they don't come out of that 4-1 on national TV.

Week 5- Thurs- @ Bears

Week 7- Sunday- @ Raiders

Week 8- Monday- @ Giants

Week 9- Sunday- vs. Saints

Week 11-Sunday- vs. Rams

I don't understand the apparent genuine shock that Brady and the Bucs will be on prime time so often.  He's a big story and he went to a team that is going to be fun to watch.  He's not in the division any more, like it or not he IS a story and people want to watch him, so I think we all need to stop being so butt hurt and enjoy our 4 prime time games and our AFCE title!

• Like (+1) 2

I never thought of Tampa as being a largely hated team.  Aside from Tampa being the site of most likely Buffalo’s most heartbreaking loss in franchise history, this might be the most hate they’ve ever faced.

12 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I don't understand the apparent genuine shock that Brady and the Bucs will be on prime time so often.  He's a big story and he went to a team that is going to be fun to watch.  He's not in the division any more, like it or not he IS a story and people want to watch him, so I think we all need to stop being so butt hurt and enjoy our 4 prime time games and our AFCE title!

I don't get it either. i'm certainly going to watch. Along with Evans and Godwin, Brady has his best receivers in a while....plus I play fantasy football

18 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Agreed. Plus you add Gronk. Their defense was good last year and their offense was electric (when Winston wasn’t turning the ball over)

The Bucs got a franchise record five prime time games. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out why. It also doesn't hurt that, even without Brady, they have arguably the best offensive firepower this side of Kansas City. 

The NFC south is the most intriguing division going into the year. 
Brady and Brees in the same division.

Ryan and the Falcons, the come out hot or Quinn is gone after 5 games.

New everything it feels like in Carolina. Can Joe Brady make Teddy B look like Joe B?

Brady is a draw, Arian’s will have Tom looking good to start. This was the best case scenario for Tom. 

5 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Are you referring to the 'boy kisser' QB vs. 'spiritually opposed to same sex relationships' QB?  Or is this based strictly on football skills?  ?

LOL. Didn't know about that stuff. Just saying watching two future HOF QB's leading good teams will be fun to watch.

Edited by Greg S
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

There's no shock.  It's just battered-wives Bills fans looking for another excuse to start a thread about Brady.

• Haha (+1) 1

This raises my eyebrows and makes me wonder if the league still plans on making them a relevant team.

No reason why they should be getting these marquee games given they have no players fans want to see and a not good offense.

• Like (+1) 2

Because they serve a pretty big market, have been good for a really long time, and are a team that people either hate, or perhaps if there is something wrong with their brains, love.  In either case the strong feelings will draw viewership.  if they suck, we wont see 5 primetime games next year.  If they are good, it'll be a super hyped storyline

having said all that, the Bills need to take care of business, beat the Pats twice, and run away with the division and stop worrying about the media

• Like (+1) 3

Big market teams that bring in high ratings will always get primetime games. The Giants coming off a 4-12 season and who have been crap for a while now have 3 primetime games this season