Brady and the Bucs get 5 Primetime games

I’m born and raised on South Park Ave., but the second half of my life has been in Tampa.  I’m torn as Tampa fans want to win terribly so I want Brady and Gronk to win, but rooting for those guys is tough.  The only saving grace is watching BB suck after Brady.  Puts the argument to bed as to the success.  Why wouldn’t you want BB to suck and seeing BB throw another tablet into the garbage can like he did when Wrex and their Brissett screw the pouch.

42 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Not bad for a 7-9 team that faces the Saints twice.  

I hope Marsha gets thumped in front of a national audience all 5 games 

A 7-9 team with a QB who threw 30 picks last year, and they added the GOAT at QB and then traded for one of the best TE’s in NFL history out of retirement.

Easy money they’ll be a pretty entertaining team to watch, and likely will win more than 7 games.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’m rooting for Brady. Anything to make Belichick and the Patriots look bad 

I hoping that they both look bad, but mostly the patsies 

20 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m born and raised on South Park Ave., but the second half of my life has been in Tampa.  I’m torn as Tampa fans want to win terribly so I want Brady and Gronk to win, but rooting for those guys is tough.  The only saving grace is watching BB suck after Brady.  Puts the argument to bed as to the success.  Why wouldn’t you want BB to suck and seeing BB throw another tablet into the garbage can like he did when Wrex and their Brissett screw the pouch.

I’d like them both to suck

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I might be greedy but why not both?

Imagine this:

Patriots: losing record and missing the playoffs

Bucs: .500 record and missing the playoffs

Bills: 12-4, winning the division, and making the playoffs.

This could be the best season ever, boys.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

Imagine this:

Patriots: losing record and missing the playoffs

Bucs: .500 record and missing the playoffs

Bills: 12-4, 16-0, winning the division, and having the first round bye.

This could be the best season ever, boys.

There, fixed it for you.  :)

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Not bad for a 7-9 team that faces the Saints twice.  

I hope Marsha gets thumped in front of a national audience all 5 games 

I had NFLN on the TV, but wasn't watching.  A woman's work is never done, you know.

Anyhoo .... I had three takeaways from the coverage:

1.  I heard Tom Brady's name no less than 4,361 times.

2.  Whoever the chick is ... apparently she doesn't understand that she has a microphone, because that B word did nothing but yell all night.

3.  Deion Sanders is hilarious and has a fantastic beard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I was expecting all 16 Bucs games to be TNF, SNF, MNF, or at a minimum the 4 PM national game along a new 24/7 Tom Brady Network with web cams in Brady's home and SUV with special bonus features of him going to the grocery store and kids after school and sports activities so only 5 games is a surprise. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I was expecting all 16 Bucs games to be TNF, SNF, MNF, or at a minimum the 4 PM national game along a new 24/7 Tom Brady Network with web cams in Brady's home and SUV with special bonus features of him going to the grocery store and kids after school and sports activities so only 5 games is a surprise. 

'Kiss of the Week'?  
I wonder if Pro Line and the other gambling sites will make that a selection?  ?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

https://nypost.com/2020/05/07/2020-new-york-giants-schedule-regular-season-dates-times/

Take a look at the Giants schedule. Have been garbage for 7 years and coming off a 4-12 season. The NFL gives them 3 primetime games. I get it that they are a big market team and one of the NFL's "darling franchises" but 3 primetime games. I know they have Jones who is promising and Barkley is one of the best backs in the league but 3 is too much IMHO

• Like (+1) 1

I suspect "there will be trouble in river city" (Music Man reference)...

I just can't see Brady taking orders/plays from Leftwich. After all, Brady is very full of himself.

I suspect that the internal power play may hamper any success the Bucs may gain from acquiring the "Dynamic Duo".

IMHO