I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!!!

On 5/7/2020 at 5:07 PM, Aaronthebaron said:

This schedule is awesome for me, I live out west and planning on the LV, Ari, and Den games.

I plan on going to LV, Ari, and San Fran. Can't wait! I already have the ticket for LV and San Fran. The AZ tickets seem overpriced right now (AZ games are usually really cheap). What prices have you seen for AZ?

• Like (+1) 1

Bought my flights to the opener last night. 

It’s been a tradition with some college buddies for the 4 of us to attend the Jets @ Bills as 2 are Jets fans and the tailgate and atmosphere in Buffalo far exceeds that in NJ. One of my Jets buddies was transitioned off a ventilator last week after 19 days in a downstate hospital. He is doing well and has been moved to a rehab facility near White Plains and expects to attend.

On 6/6/2020 at 7:55 PM, leonbus23 said:

I plan on going to LV, Ari, and San Fran. Can't wait! I already have the ticket for LV and San Fran. The AZ tickets seem overpriced right now (AZ games are usually really cheap). What prices have you seen for AZ?

I will be at all three of those games too.

I got my tickets for Arizona at $40 per ticket. A member of the San Diego Bills Backers got group tickets from the Cardinals box office.

I don't know if he has anymore, but I can ask him if you like.

44 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I will be at all three of those games too.

I got my tickets for Arizona at $40 per ticket. A member of the San Diego Bills Backers got group tickets from the Cardinals box office.

I don't know if he has anymore, but I can ask him if you like.

Is that Utica Club? I've been to PB for a few games. I need four tickets. If none are left, no big deal. I've been to PHX for games and usually get the tickets real cheap. Right now they're going for over $70 for nose bleeds. 

But if he has four I'll buy them. 

On 5/7/2020 at 8:07 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Pass me a cold Corona!

NOT  on your  life till a vax.  But Bills fans do have great  immune systems. The herd helps!

I mean if you don't catch a disease after drinking shots out of a girl's ass crack, then I wouldn't be scared of that 'rona!

On 5/7/2020 at 7:56 PM, R. Rich said:

If all goes well and we're allowed to attend games, we'll see yall in 129 days!

IT HAS BEGUN!

Who the hell is Yall and how did he sneak onto Buffalo's roster?

4 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Are you thinking your participation as a fan would be in doubt at the moment you jump in your car?  

I'm thinking it sucks that the season might have no fans inside the stadium, or at a reduced capacity. If we find out that fans can go inside the stadium, then I will definitely make the trip. Assuming I can get tickets for the opener. I would imagine tickets for all home games will be hard to get given the expectations for a great season.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I'm thinking it sucks that the season might have no fans inside the stadium, or at a reduced capacity. If we find out that fans can go inside the stadium, then I will definitely make the trip. Assuming I can get tickets for the opener. I would imagine tickets for all home games will be hard to get given the expectations for a great season.

Ya for sure.

You can definitely get them, just will be more expensive.

• 3 weeks later...