Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

9 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Internal issues I've heard. Dunno if McVay has the clout to wrangle that locker room

McVay has a lot to prove to me still. I know he can be a creative offensive play caller. Whether he can lead remains to be seen. And when his offense got figured out he was way too slow to start to adjust. They will be one of the more interesting early season case studies. Does he just go back to his old scheme or are some of the adjustments he tried to add after the Ravens game last season still there. 

• Like (+1) 1

Raiders inaugural season in Las Vegas reportedly already sold out, tickets now going for exorbitant prices

If you're planning on heading to Las Vegas for a Raiders game this year, you might want to start looking for tickets now, because they're not going to be easy to find, and then, even if you find them, they're not going to be cheap. According to the Athletic, the Raiders have already sold out every ticket they have for the 2020 season.

If you want to go to that game -- or any other game for that matter -- it's going to be costly. With everything sold out, the only way to get a ticket is on the secondary market, and if you go that route, it's not going to be cheap. According to data from TicketIQ, Raiders tickets are selling for an average of $1,098 on the secondary market. To put that in perspective, no other team has tickets selling for above $800 on average, and only two teams are even above $600 (Broncos and Cowboys). 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-inaugural-season-in-las-vegas-reportedly-already-sold-out-tickets-now-going-for-exorbitant-prices/

33 minutes ago, ALF said:

Raiders inaugural season in Las Vegas reportedly already sold out, tickets now going for exorbitant prices

If you're planning on heading to Las Vegas for a Raiders game this year, you might want to start looking for tickets now, because they're not going to be easy to find, and then, even if you find them, they're not going to be cheap. According to the Athletic, the Raiders have already sold out every ticket they have for the 2020 season.

If you want to go to that game -- or any other game for that matter -- it's going to be costly. With everything sold out, the only way to get a ticket is on the secondary market, and if you go that route, it's not going to be cheap. According to data from TicketIQ, Raiders tickets are selling for an average of $1,098 on the secondary market. To put that in perspective, no other team has tickets selling for above $800 on average, and only two teams are even above $600 (Broncos and Cowboys). 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-inaugural-season-in-las-vegas-reportedly-already-sold-out-tickets-now-going-for-exorbitant-prices/

Efffff that

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, FireChans said:

I think folks heard that Goff struggled last year and assumed that they went 6-10. 

If Goff and McVay expand that offense and change things up, they are right back in the playoff mix.

Yeap, I could see it happening.  They started to turn things up towards the end of the season last year and really should have beaten the Niners in week 16.  That is going to be a tough division for the Bills to have to play against.

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

So we’d open against Titans if this was the case?... not that I think they’ll delay the season.

I do not think they will delay either but yes. At Titans, Chefs and then at Jets isn’t ideal to start the season imo But going to Miami in January instead of September would be good. 

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do not think they will delay either but yes. At Titans, Chefs and then at Jets isn’t ideal to start the season imo But going to Miami in January instead of September would be good. 

If they think that fans will be able to attend by Oct then maybe they delay otherwise they will start on time. The NFL is probably the only sport that could pull off games without fans attending since their TV ratings are so strong. TV is where most of their money is made anyway.

On 5/15/2020 at 5:25 AM, ALF said:

Just think about how expensive that weekend would be with tickets, airfare, hotel, and spending.  That’s nuts.  I’ve been to Vegas a number of times for management meetings, and since I’m not a gambler, outside of going to a couple of shows, I could care less about Vegas.  I’d take a week in Lake Tahoe or someplace really fun.

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Just think about how expensive that weekend would be with tickets, airfare, hotel, and spending.  That’s nuts.  I’ve been to Vegas a number of times for management meetings, and since I’m not a gambler, outside of going to a couple of shows, I could care less about Vegas.  I’d take a week in Lake Tahoe or someplace really fun.

Buffets.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/19/2020 at 6:48 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Good info. As always Yolo, but I can see one market increasing on that list in Tampa.  If the Bucs have fans in the seats they will sell out at whatever capacity they have been allotted given the Brady thing on previously top passing offense in the league and that was with Winston.  I know people hate Brady, but he will fill up as much as possible for every game.  These numbers have to be among other things based on previous attendance, and that will dramatically change this year.  Back when Dungy and Gruden, they had a wait list of 75,000 people for PSL’s, but since they have Been so bad for so long, the fans were sick of it.

The NBA has its draft set for October 15

Why is this relevant?

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/06/buffalo-bills-kansas-city-chiefs-tnf-game-will-reportedly-go-head-to-head-against-2020-nba-draft.html

October 15 is a Thursday night so the draft will go head-to-head against Thursday Night Football. 
Chiefs at Buffalo 

Poor NBA

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

The NBA has its draft set for October 15

Why is this relevant?

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2020/06/buffalo-bills-kansas-city-chiefs-tnf-game-will-reportedly-go-head-to-head-against-2020-nba-draft.html

October 15 is a Thursday night so the draft will go head-to-head against Thursday Night Football. 
Chiefs at Buffalo 

Poor NBA

If things are going real well that game could be huge.

• Like (+1) 1